BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Allstar weekend ..

Allstar weekend ..

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/23/2007 6:37:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i ask in the help forum about the allstar weekend.. about what get the players that take a part in the weekend.. and some gm told me that its all for fun .. and its ok , although i think that need be some symbolic price there ..

i think that the minimum is to save some memento from the weekend.. maybe to the winners in the game and in the 3pt competition ..
something like a page in the players profile and there will written all the player achievements in his career .. participation in the allstar , winner in the 3pt competition , mvp in the allstar game (i think that need add something like this) , and for sure the achievements from the league ..

and also can add there the player best records in the career .. point , rebounds , assists and more .. something like have in the standings page ..

i think its really can add to the game and to the players .. for a good memento and for more help when you sell the player .. its really can help and i really think that need to perpetuate the player achievements .. it's can be a big add for the game ..

think about this..
thanks.