Suggestions > Contraction = Destruction

Contraction = Destruction

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 9/15/2009 7:19:39 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I just made BIG MISTAKE!!!!

I wanna expand my Arena, and I was thinking...get quote for upgrade and what number...prices... and suddenly I set my expansion...but...that was not expansion, that was destruction!!!!! :(
I don't wanna destroy it, I wanna build more seats :(((((
If I wait destruction time, and then contraction time then my time for setting ideal prices (1st Oct) will expire :(
I think that those two parts are very similar and that need to be different on some way :(

Is there ANY way that you can undo my action? PLEASE?!

If that is not possible I would like to have at least my option to build again new seats... I don't want to wait whole week to be able to build again. I don't like destruction :(
If we have less than one month to use this option of destruction, that is excuse... why we don't have option to build again in case that we made mistake like me? :(

This Post:
111584.2 in reply to 111584.1
Date: 9/15/2009 7:24:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
From the News:

Also, as previously announced, teams with large arenas will be able to downsize and sell back the building materials at any point until the end of season 10, and the arena page (on the new site only) has this capability.

These wont be reversed - the section is clearly entitled "Sell Your Seats"

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
111584.3 in reply to 111584.2
Date: 9/16/2009 6:49:18 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
These wont be reversed - the section is clearly entitled "Sell Your Seats"

Yes the section is clearly entitled, but just in title. Everything other is the same!
You can at least ad + or - sing. There are 3 steps: 1-enter numbers <get quote> 2-see construction time <get quote> 3-confirm construction <yes> (if I'm not wrong) and if you just ad - sing in one of these "get quote" steps there will be no mistakes, and everybody will notice that.
I saw my - seats when everything was over... when I confirmed selling of my seats.

Also I heard that I'm not the only one with this problem! So obviously that something is not good.

To: Ozzy
This Post:
111584.4 in reply to 111584.3
Date: 9/16/2009 11:08:00 AM
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
I made the same mistake last week, and I agree that the deconstruction section in the Arena, while spelled out plainly, is very ripe for mistakes. Really, the deconstruction option shouldn't be at the very top of the page, and maybe there should be some sort of shading or different colors used to make it look like this temporary option so that so many of us don't make this mistake. (I assume we aren't the only ones who have done this!)

But, I admit that I was careless when I made the mistake, and the policy is the same for everyone. I'm now rebuilding what I destroyed and adding to that, too, so the net loss may be, what a few thousand dollars in attendance at two home games (one game this week with an arena not as big as I want, and one next week before the current construction ends). I'm hopefully compensating for this somewhat with the temporary flexible pricing policy that lets the ticket pricing change affective immediately, which has been helpful to me as I adjust to my new league. So, all in all, my bad, and the consequences are really minor.

Good thing I didn't accidentally deconstruct thousands of seats, though! And I hope nobody else did anything so severe as that!

Ozzy, I hope I helped put the minimal damage in perspective. Misery loves company.

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!

This Post:
111584.5 in reply to 111584.4
Date: 9/16/2009 11:48:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yeah tnx man :)

But for me situation is not so good :(

I play 4 home games in "destruction time" then after that if I wanna to make those new seats and rebuild destructed that will be more 10 days... when I sum that is 17 days :(

Also there are cup matches... :(

And the biggest problem is that I destructed the most expensive seats, and that mean 15k per game... while I should have 30k per game :(

...And that is 120k :(

Last edited by Ozzy at 9/16/2009 11:49:36 AM

This Post:
111584.6 in reply to 111584.1
Date: 9/16/2009 5:22:36 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
If that is not possible I would like to have at least my option to build again new seats...

i like that too, why isn't it possible to build and destruct at the same time? So maybe build VIP lounges into the bleachers. Or destruct one wing and build in the other.

For me it is more about the long time of destruction, which will cost me alot of money, because i can't arrange my arena to the new system.

This Post:
111584.7 in reply to 111584.6
Date: 9/17/2009 11:23:40 AM
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
i like that too, why isn't it possible to build and destruct at the same time?

It's probably a union thing...

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!
This Post:
111584.8 in reply to 111584.7
Date: 9/17/2009 1:15:50 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
haha;D

!zazhigai!

This Post:
111584.9 in reply to 111584.1
Date: 10/19/2009 10:30:00 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
/team/26226/arena.aspx - it seems this could also happen in the other direction ;) Or Will like to reach the 50k limit.