BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Something new [Team Chemistry]

Something new [Team Chemistry] (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 10/21/2009 6:42:58 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Now we have problem with day trading. Many teams just selling and buying players. Everything is in money. And after then sell and buy 3 players, or whole team they play absolutely the same!
I think that is not real!

What you think about something like "Team Chemisty"? Teams that have same players for a whole season should play better then teams that changed all players... Team that play with same players for a seasons should play much better then those "merchandise-teams".
If my 2 big man play whole life together, then they should be unstopptable for all those centers who play first time together.

I think that something like this Idea will stop day trading, and also will make game more realistic what is important!

To: Ozzy
This Post:
116291.2 in reply to 116291.1
Date: 10/21/2009 8:21:23 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
this isn't really new and it discussed several times.

I also don't think that your theory is real, often you need change in hirachy* of a team a new guys that you don't become lazy and satisfied with the reached. Maybe we had the problems that some team change to fast, but also the teams who stay together for always, are maybe good at bars but will struggle at the courts.

I think with pretty fast raising taxes for sells, we had a good tool to limit daytrading and the extra succes from it without taking all the fun from players who like this aspect of the game.

*a good player who is always backup of a better, maybe wants to be a star in a another team

This Post:
116291.3 in reply to 116291.2
Date: 10/21/2009 10:43:47 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think Something new like something new in game... every change is just some modification of economy, arena... Last new thing if I remember was potential :P

Why my theory is not real? You wanna say that every new player doesn't need some time for adaptation? He can play in top level whenever he change his team? I can change all starting 5 players and that will be a TEAM?

This Post:
116291.4 in reply to 116291.1
Date: 10/21/2009 10:54:41 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live