BuzzerBeater Forums

Cyprus - I.1 > Towards the end of the Season.

Towards the end of the Season.

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 10/26/2009 20:34:50
Overall Posts Rated:
My team has been reinforced with a few good players who are young in age and to me with good potential for the future. The season planing is to train Mpanis and Efstratiadis initialy for inside scoring and if its possible inside defense. Other than that if my starting players increase their skills aswell it would be lovely. Secondly to remain the relegation match as to earn money and fight for our remain in the CBBA by eliminating anais8itoi. Finally one or two more players have to leave the squad as to gain money in an attempt to increase the arena seats.If I am satisfied with the inside training of my rookies then I will change my training to outside shooting and defense for my guards. Some of my players are turning 25 next season and I should start thinking of selling them. Nevertheless I believe my team has made a good increase in strenght and I am waiting for the next season to see if I can get them even better. I am willing to take under concideration Makis advise regarding trainingn and monitor to see what happens.with a little luck we can do much better than this season.