BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Linups/Chemistry

Linups/Chemistry

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/6/2008 4:56:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I would like to have the ability to assign an ideal amount of minutes for each player to participate in a game. This makes sense when you have lots of depth at some positions but lack in others. You can reduce/spread out the minutes for positions with depth yet keep minutes high for the guys that need to be in the game. I have a couple of really good backups that don't get enough time becuase the starters have high stamina, thus making their minutes greatly reduced.
Also, adding player personality traits would be great to toy with chemistry. Not every team can be this seasons Celtics.

This Post:
11733.2 in reply to 11733.1
Date: 1/6/2008 7:57:07 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I would like to have the ability to assign an ideal amount of minutes for each player to participate in a game. This makes sense when you have lots of depth at some positions but lack in others. You can reduce/spread out the minutes for positions with depth yet keep minutes high for the guys that need to be in the game. I have a couple of really good backups that don't get enough time becuase the starters have high stamina, thus making their minutes greatly reduced.

Already proposed and rejected in (1293.1)

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
11733.3 in reply to 11733.2
Date: 1/7/2008 5:23:08 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I figured I wasn't the first. I don't really understand the training thing - think of something like a pre-season game. The starters play to get a few minutes and to get into competitive form. It's not like they are going to play 40 minutes to do that. The outcome of the game is secondary to the playing time of the players. Maybe there could be a different set-up for scrimmages than league matches.