BuzzerBeater Forums

Bugs, bugs, bugs > Pre-expiration on bidding

Pre-expiration on bidding

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/20/2009 3:11:00 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Over the past couple days, I've encountered several players and staff that I've had bookmarked for bidding no longer available for bidding before the bidding date/time has expired. The result would be that the player/staff member was already transferred/bought by another team.

I can't remember the times that these players/staff were purchased, but it was well before the expiration date/time. I've been pretty keen in monitoring the times guys will go off the block and just over the last couple days, they've been coming off the block pretty early.

My free supporter trial has ended, but before it did, this issue started to happen. I also checked my timezone and it's correct, so I'm not seeing the wrong times. Can someone please check into this matter?

Thanks

This Post:
119328.3 in reply to 119328.2
Date: 11/20/2009 10:37:22 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Unfortunately, I don't have any playerID's because I deleted those expired players from my BM. So I'll try to monitor a few players again without the Supporter BM feature and see if it happens again.

Most, if not all of the players were foriegn to me in the USA, so could the in-game timezones for those foriegn players be an issue, or is the game configured to me no matter the nationality of the player?

This Post:
119328.4 in reply to 119328.3
Date: 11/27/2009 12:19:34 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
It happened to me twice. But the difference was in seconds eg: Instead of 25/11/2009 12:54:18 it ended at 12:53:59
In both cases the players had received only my offer (I hit them at the starting price and after that no one else hit them)