BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Add few previous events in News section

Add few previous events in News section

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/11/2008 12:24:09 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I belive it would be nice to see in a News section a couple of events that happened recently, instead of only: Next event in your country: xxxxx and: Your next game:xxxxx

I think it would be nice to see it because; for example I expanded my arena and I had to go every time to my Arena to see if work on expanding is finished... And there are more things to be included there... for example:
-arena expansion is finished (as mentioned)
-weekly economy update occured
-standings update occured
-your player is sold (for xxxxx $)
-daily update/trenning update occured
-etc...

I dont belive it is hard to implement this and it would give some more sight in past events...
:)

This Post:
12113.2 in reply to 12113.1
Date: 1/12/2008 2:46:06 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
good suggestion!

it would also give some more info on your finances as now you need to look at 'economy' and find out where these numbers come from. Somethimes it's hard to analyze.
It would be much easier if the past events would also say:
you signed a contract for your arena expansion for xxxx$
arena expansion completed
economic updat occured at xxhyymin on xxyyyzz
you sold player X and received yyyy$ (especially now that there are variable fees, and the transfer history shows the selling price, it is not so easy to find out how much you got for the player)
you played a homegame and recieved xxxx$ revenue.
actually every nuber in the economy page that is a combined number should have past events which state the money paid and received.

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.