BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > GM notepad

GM notepad

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/11/2008 7:12:23 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
put a notepad in one of the pages in BB (i think it would be perfect in the weekly stat page, wherein it is the page where the information is 'for my eyes only').

what's the use of it you say?
i've been playing BB for months now (2 months), and as a beginner, i tend to learn more and more about the game (thanks also to the forums)

the problem is that, in order to store my short term strats for the week, or maybe making myself player notes, i need to have a notepad wherein i can store all the info... or making some reminders. (like the notepad that looks like post-its in yahoo fantasy basketball... it has good use for me)

some may not use it... but i think that can be one of the things that can help me improve a lot. i can copy and save things in the note pad like reminders, notes, quotes from the forum that can help me improve more as a BB player, etc.)

This Post:
12135.2 in reply to 12135.1
Date: 1/12/2008 3:21:24 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
You can just use windows notepad or microsoft word or excel or whatever for things like that.

This Post:
12135.3 in reply to 12135.2
Date: 1/12/2008 8:22:10 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
It's not that bad of an idea, actually.

Whether it's implemented at all, and if it's Supporter-only or not is a long way off, though.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live