BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > NT Scout icons in draft

NT Scout icons in draft

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/10/2009 8:19:12 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Somewhat difficult to find a title that describes this...

What I am thinking of is to have a small icon, on the draft list, that indicates if players could be on U21/NT. Bot players and retired players would not have such an icon. This way we could limit bandwith spent on wasted scouting and less waste of time for U21/NT managers. The icons could be visible only for U21/NT managers. One for U21 players that differs a little from the rest of the active players, so the U21managers/scouts could go directly to the U21 and NT managers could go directly to the 22 y.o's and above in addition to having access to the U21's.

I will go through the effort to find every possible player no matter what, so it is not that I am lazy, but it is boring to look through thousands of retired/bot players. IMO the game should be fun on all levels, from beginner to elite to NT's and this would help a lot. The info is there, it is only a matter of easier accessability to save the servers. If it is not a problem with the servers, please do something so I don't get logged off every 3-5 minutes while scouting players.

Last edited by Svett Sleik (U21-Scout Norge) at 12/10/2009 8:20:30 AM