BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Lucky Fan - SUGGESTION

Lucky Fan - SUGGESTION

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/11/2008 9:44:51 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
It seems that it wasn't clear from my last post. I don't need help, so no need to go to the Help forum, and it's not just something interesting that happened and I want to share with everyone on the Global forum.

So, my suggestion was not to let a Lucky Fan play unless there are really no other options (no reserves left, and less than five players available to play). In my case, there were three other reserves who could have played instead, not to mention that the player who got substituted wasn't in foul trouble, wasn't injured, and it was the second quarter so he could have played more no matter how low his stamina.

I am a bit surprised that your taking my point as if I'm complaining... It was my opponent who was affected by this, and not my own team.

This Post:
12152.2 in reply to 12152.1
Date: 1/11/2008 2:50:57 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
This is what you posted:

In my last scrimmage, the guest team had a "Lucky Fan" join their game in the first half of the second quarter and played several minutes... Is this normal practice? The team had a few reserves, I'm guessing that some of them would have done a better job for my opponent.

That is precisely the kind of post that belongs on the Help forum.

The post you made here in this thread is indeed more of a suggestion.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live