Suggestions > More TL-options

More TL-options

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/12/2009 1:02:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I would like to have the following options:

1. search for national team players (currently in the NT)
2. search for multiple positions like PG/SG oder PF/C, as those are quite often similar in skills you might miss a good player when only looking for one specific positoin.
3. maybe add 2 or 3 more filters for skills, I look for a certain minimum for stamina and FT and that takes already 2 of 4 possible fields, if I look for a guard I have requirements for JS, JR, PA, OD in addition to the players "Basics" - so a few more possibilities to filter the skills would be quite helpful imo.

This Post:
121695.2 in reply to 121695.1
Date: 12/12/2009 2:07:22 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
3. maybe add 2 or 3 more filters for skills, I look for a certain minimum for stamina and FT and that takes already 2 of 4 possible fields, if I look for a guard I have requirements for JS, JR, PA, OD in addition to the players "Basics" - so a few more possibilities to filter the skills would be quite helpful imo.

we talk about this and ask for this already 8 seasons, though... And my opinion, why they do not give it to us, is that in this way plenty of players on TL wont be ever seen by most of the users searching for players. What I mean is that it would be too easy to find player with skill-set you want. As well as they didn`t gave as lowest skill filter, as we would not see any player who has at least one lowest possible skill.

Even if it`s so easy to do, I don`t think we`ll get those filters any time soon.

ZyZla - ZyZlūnas ZyZlavotas ~c(=