BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Specialty Types

Specialty Types

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/13/2008 3:52:10 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
As I watch baseketball, I have noticed not all point guards play the same. Steve Nash and Jason Kidd are "distributers" while Michael Redd and T.J. Ford are "scorers"This goes for all positions. Tim Duncun would be a "distributer", while Shaq is definetly a "shot blocker"

If you gave a little extra title to some players it might show how they play. Lebron would be a "rover" while Kobe could be a "shooter"

Sort of like Hattrick specialties but these would actually influence how they play. A "distributer" point guard might not shoot as much as a "shooter" point guard might.

This Post:
12377.2 in reply to 12377.1
Date: 1/13/2008 6:11:21 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
if you try to look and observe at every skill your player has, and you look at it's ratings, you may somehow look thru it and see that this player has this kind of specialty...

for example... there's a player who plays center... but if i look thru his skill sets, i imagine that he plays like dirk nowitzki. 7'2 player who can shoot three and rebound well... block well, etc... from the looks of it, it seems like he is better than dirk even...Ü

Edited by Katchafire Collie (1/13/2008 6:17:00 AM CET)

Last edited by Katchafire Collie at 1/13/2008 6:17:00 AM