BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Hard to find a good Small Forward

Hard to find a good Small Forward

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/1/2010 5:19:01 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm finding it difficult to replace the small forward i started with 3 seasons ago as there are so few decent ones i have found on the transfer list.

I realise this is probably because small forwards are much harder to train than guards or big men, but did you guys just wait for one to come up on the transfer list or did you train your own?

Also, how important are inside skills for a small forward? I usually look mainly for outside skills, but with at least respectable inside skills so he can cope inside.

Thanks alot,

Shaun.

This Post:
126169.3 in reply to 126169.1
Date: 1/2/2010 6:29:14 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
inside skills are pretty important if you playing an inside oriented game plan and ya just go ahead with respectable rebounding, Inside defense and inside shot if your getting one of the TL. for obvious reasons. respectable are pretty cheap so its pretty handy to have them. you can just have SGs with some handy inside skills as your SF. or vise versa with PF.

I am training 2 SF atm but I think they will be more inside oriented than outside. planning to switch them to guards training as soon as this seasons end. SF is definately harder to train but you grab a couple of 6'5-6'9 SF prospects and *willing* to stick to them for a few seasons then they will be right. just dont go out to get atrocious or pitiful skills since they will be a pain to train unless they have average or respectable in every other skills lol. inepts are alright since its only 1 pop away from mediocre. hope it help.