BuzzerBeater Forums

Cyprus - I.1 > Team Reformation

Team Reformation

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/2/2010 4:05:07 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Today after a lot of observation of different kind of teams, different strategics based on the transfer market, the future of pistoleroi and a lot of thinking I have decided that it is time for the team to reform regarding mainly the team squad. A lot of the present players are going to be released from the team to the transfer market and new stronger players ( age doesnt really matter that much at this point) will be bought so as the team can eventually become more competitive. Every player sellection will be based the program coach parrot. The new start of the team will be based on stats and calculations. I know my team is a growing one and still weak and our balance is not as high as most of the teams of CBBA but will shall try our best to increase our strenght. If I have to buy relativly older players (near 26 years old) it doesnt matter cause the idea is to be able to win more matches in the league, increase my arena budget and afterwards when the remaining players increase threw trainning to a point to be competitive, the older ones will be sold back to the market for younger ones. This is the idea. Any advise is welcomed.