BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Forfeits

Forfeits

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/2/2010 1:04:57 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
After losing a day's worth of training to a forfeit, I have to say that we need to change the way forfeits are done. I had my training planned for the week to give 48 minutes to my PGs in each of my 3 games, but because my opponent had given up on the game (and two straight forfeits should AUTOMATICALLY turn the team BOT in my opinion) I got a random # of minutes for all my players and my training was thrown off for the week. How come when a player fouls out the team has a "lucky fan" play in his place, but when a roster is short guys they forfeit and mess up the stats and the training for the other team?

Also, I think we should have private leagues that cost (Buzzerbeater) money to enter and then have a (Buzzerbeater) cash prize for winning.

This Post:
126279.2 in reply to 126279.1
Date: 1/2/2010 3:01:50 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Also, I think we should have private leagues that cost (Buzzerbeater) money to enter and then have a (Buzzerbeater) cash prize for winning.

Absolutely never happening - Supporters will never get an in-game advantage.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
126279.3 in reply to 126279.1
Date: 1/2/2010 6:10:44 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
After losing a day's worth of training to a forfeit, I have to say that we need to change the way forfeits are done. I had my training planned for the week to give 48 minutes to my PGs in each of my 3 games, but because my opponent had given up on the game (and two straight forfeits should AUTOMATICALLY turn the team BOT in my opinion) I got a random # of minutes for all my players and my training was thrown off for the week. How come when a player fouls out the team has a "lucky fan" play in his place, but when a roster is short guys they forfeit and mess up the stats and the training for the other team?

the problem with that is those games would be to powerfull, if you get easy all training minutes, without injury for your team and the chanche that your trainees got fouling out. if you make a normal lineup you won't loose any minutes. And like in your case, if it come to a blowout, your backups would play even more in a random matter ;)

And making a player to a bot, because he was 3 days off the PC is a joke, or not?