BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > New Arenas

New Arenas

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/3/2010 6:14:51 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey is it possible to get new Arenas at Allstar break, this will be much more realistic then disappearing seats and lot mroe realistic then all of the other constructions int he arena.

I like to see that we make a contribution, which have the size of 20k or the value of the old arena, the rest of the money comes to the bank account. maybe we could think about it on every construnction, because building up a arena is highly unrealistic, because normally you build a new one instead and sell the other.

Last edited by CrazyEye at 1/3/2010 6:17:05 AM

This Post:
126356.2 in reply to 126356.1
Date: 1/3/2010 10:00:26 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey is it possible to get new Arenas at Allstar break,

No, you have to keep the one with the guns.

This Post:
126356.3 in reply to 126356.2
Date: 1/3/2010 10:13:30 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i have no guns in my arena, but maybe i should purchase some to kill those guys who are going to rob seats^^ Or at least forcing them to take away more seats.

Last edited by CrazyEye at 1/3/2010 10:14:00 AM

This Post:
126356.4 in reply to 126356.3
Date: 1/3/2010 10:21:26 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Whatever. Just don't gamble please.

This Post:
126356.5 in reply to 126356.4
Date: 1/3/2010 1:45:03 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Whatever. Just don't gamble please.

i gambled currently because i build totally blind, because i have no idea about the change ;) The BB says that they will do something to react, but there are still no news about it and the all star day it very close, and i think reactions means something close to the change, and not again a "surprising" change will will f**k up, those players who adapt on the new new system - and don't fuck up players who plan well but get surprised by the new new change(and lot of them get already punished through the first one -> this team have nearly build two season on his arena to make it fit http://www.buzzerbeater.com/team/26226/arena.aspx).

And i am impressed by post like this in this case (125551.33):

it doesn't make any sense to run a team at a profit... i mean if you are talking about long term profit. You should be spending every cent you have in the long run. Sure you want your weekly operating income to be net positive, but you are just saving to spend it on something else later. Its not like you are getting some benefit from having money in the bank, you can't cash it out of the game, you can't pass it on to your grandkids.
(so they should be aware, that the last compensation, wasn't to our good like they say before)

1.Everyone can compete if they plan well on the level they currently are playing at.

How you could plan well, if you change things like crazy(especially if the trend they will fight was totally clear, if the yhear on the community and use a calculator before they make the change)

Especialyl if the change is totally unneccesary, for the econic like they say:

(122870.29):
As I said before, it's not a critical economic question in that the economy is now self-tuning; if we accidentally put too much or too little money in, it will correct itself.

And i never saw a definition of courtside, if courtside is more away from the "court" they get less attractive and you have to selll them for fewer money - and if it about the erm court side i will reduce it even more and just make the seats directly at the court including it if it 4 or 8 rows or maybe 16 is in my eyes pretty relativ.(it was more unrealitstic that they cost more money to build, when they are in fact the same seats just nearer to the baskets)