BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Spoiled Supporter Feature

Spoiled Supporter Feature (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/5/2010 6:27:07 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
The option to hide the last score was one of the first supporter features released by BB. It allows to hide your last score, so you can replay the match later when you are not able to see the live match.
Supporters are paying to get this feature (among others) working and to forget the "manual hiding" of the last score.
However, now the updated position of your team appears in the schedule page (why?) just beside the "hidden" score, logically spoiling the effect of the supporter feature. Even if someone can find useful these numbers, the side effect is too negative for Supporters, so I think these number should be removed (otherwise you could remove the "hide score" option because is not useful anymore).

As this is not a bug, neither a suggestion, rather a complaint (but there is no complaint forum afaik), I think this is the right forum to post (beside other more traditional complaints).

¡Me aburro! (Homer Simpson)
This Post:
126725.2 in reply to 126725.1
Date: 1/5/2010 6:35:47 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Global does seem to be the right place for general complaining and whining, I agree. At least it is based on most of what gets posted.

There have been useful suggestions on this topic in the Suggestions forum: (125821.1).

This Post:
126725.3 in reply to 126725.2
Date: 1/5/2010 7:27:32 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
And there we shall continue.

/Juiced

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score