BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > New league need overview page!!

New league need overview page!! (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/8/2010 7:29:56 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
  We are glad that users in BB Taiwan have an amazing growth!! And now we have several active teams in the new League IV.1.

But it's a pity that after these new guys play a match, they can't find its page, schedule, records, and all other things they want to watch. Is there anybody to give us a hand about this trouble??

We just want to enjoy the game, not show us "League not Found", please!!
  http://www.buzzerbeater.com/league/13487/overview.aspx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This problem I've post in Bugs' Board for one day long, but there is not anybody to answer me!! Is BB team really friendly to new users? You guys just think about "Let's Get BB Publicized!(96748.1)". Yes, BB have been publicized, and then??

However, after we really publicize BB and have more users in our region, what do you guys do for these new users??? They login in BB, they play BB for several days, and finally they still see nothing at all. At last they have no choice but to leave BB.

I know there is no GM in our Chinese region, but I still hope anyone who can help these new users could solve this problom. I just want to know what you will do to stay all the novice in BB.

Last edited by 路小清 at 1/8/2010 8:03:03 AM

This Post:
127111.2 in reply to 127111.1
Date: 1/8/2010 9:54:17 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live