BuzzerBeater Forums

Bugs, bugs, bugs > Problems and doubts in a bankrupt

Problems and doubts in a bankrupt

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/14/2010 12:51:51 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi, in spite of receiving two weeks ago the message about the bankrupt I couldn't fix the cash issue so I went to bankrupt.

At first I believed to solve the problem because someone offer an amount of money for one of my players enough to reach the dead line of -500k $, but a Spanish GM told me (after the weekly update) that in the weekly update only works the actual money, the amount obtained in active sales doens count.

In my own opinion this would not be that way and it doesnt seem very fair because if the new bankrupt rules was updated to offer a way to solve the financial issues, keeping my sale active would give me that oportunity too.

So my team roster was declared transferable, the problem/doubt appeared when the others team start to offer money for my players, because at first, that money didn't appeared in my budget. So the current transfers didn't seem so current.

That happened randomly because some players didnt have that problem and all theirs offers were declared in my budget.

I noticed that the problems came the first day and the last one (the starting points of the sales were divided between the 13, 14 and 15th).

Moreover my "economy" link it doesnt working and I cant see it, my only data about my actual money is in the "finances" section in "Manage my team".

Any idea or similar problems about that?

Thanks in advanced and beware of the debts!

Last edited by DaveVader at 1/14/2010 12:52:13 PM