BuzzerBeater Forums

Cyprus - I.1 > Game engine

Game engine

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 01/17/2010 03:48:09
Overall Posts Rated:
Please could someone explain to me how it is possible to recieve 21 points difference in one quarter and not just any quarter but the last one against a team whose PG and SG play for 48 minutes each and thus should be tired in the last quarter? While my team had a better or the same spread regarding playing time among its players. How is this possible?
1st 18-17 for me
2nd 18-21
3rd 22-14
4th 15-36

I know I was playing an away game, the other team was playing take it easy and I was crunch time. So what happened? All of a sudden in the last quarter the other players decided not to play take it easy and play normal or crunch time? I am sorry if I offend anyone but the game engine sucks. Not realistic, not even one bit, at least not to my eyes. Forgive me if I am wrong. I just had enough with this game.

This Post:
128221.2 in reply to 128221.1
Date: 01/17/2010 04:04:07
Overall Posts Rated:
Just to clarify something. Stamina affects the end of every quarter not the end of the game.

You are using for 3-4 weeks the parrot tool using not focused tactics and it failed. Why you insist to using it? Also why you are still trying to buy a team instead build it? Patience is the key here.

Indeed the GE is not realistic in a lot of circumstances but again they dont claim that they are simulation. They have there issues like the inside tactics, (i am expecting some changes by the ASG) etc, but again its a game that we have learn it.

Enthusiasm. What whats u r enthusiasm lvl b4 the game? If for example his enthusiasm was 8-10 (possible) that its enough to act like normal or more. Actually according the ratings surprise would be a victory for your team, not that you lost.

Last edited by JohnnyB at 01/17/2010 04:06:29