BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > You can design a game with existing resources.

You can design a game with existing resources.

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 2/3/2010 1:26:56 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
This morning, one of Chinese famous BB forum has a post says:"Which face of your player is your favorite?" And lots of users put the screen shot of their rosters to show the faces they like.

I remember that when Nitando puts Mii in its Wii and makes us can design the visual role, and then Sony's game "Little Big Planet" can allow us do the same visualization work, a lot of people join it and try to make the "MJ", "George Bush" or other famous.

You can easily design the same game just let us to visualize famous NBA stars with existing images.

And you can put this game onto the public internet and make everyone enjoy it and know here is a amazing game names BuzzerBeater.

BTChina,veryCD
This Post:
130281.2 in reply to 130281.1
Date: 2/3/2010 8:58:58 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Needless development that adds little value to the game

This Post:
130281.3 in reply to 130281.2
Date: 2/4/2010 12:25:00 PM
Overall Posts Rated:

The guy who did the artwork for the faces put something like this on the web. I don't know where the link is or who the manager was (maybe Dr. Jan i tor?) but it is somewhere.

If we could import our own creations from that site into our own team, I think it would be of tremendous value to the site.

Once I scored a basket that still makes me laugh.
This Post:
130281.4 in reply to 130281.1
Date: 2/4/2010 1:33:12 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Brilliant. About "little big planet"... wonder if I am able enough to make a Buzzerbeater level... hmm... PS3's Home could also be an arena, but I guess it is only for PS3 games (Don't know it so well). The face application is here on the forums somewhere. I'll look for it in my BBgame's halftime. Absolutely great idea!

Combining the faceapplication with choices for position, choose background colors, fill in team name and when you consider yourself done, you get your players trading card. It could even go further... when viewing your players card you can get an option to sign up for the team name you just created and one of your starting players is that player as one of the youngest, with the mentioned position ;) Woohoo! Get it done now. I think it will get BB a major rush of users for sure.