BB Italia > Italian Situation

Italian Situation

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 02/19/2010 15:42:51
Overall Posts Rated:
Ciao Italians,

As you know there were some problems lately, and I feel you deserve a response from our side here. We really appreciate and value the Italian community. It’s one of the most active and one of the largest communities we got in BuzzerBeater. There is absolutely no way the BBs or Senior GMs want to obstruct Italia and its users.

We understand where your frustration is coming from, since we certainly made some mistakes in the communication with the Italian community. Our sincere apologies for this. It will certainly not happen again this way. We hope to learn from our mistakes.

In the past hour or something we have been talking with the Italian GMs together about the situation. They raised some very good points why this went wrong and they explained the current problems. In the next few days we will keep talking with your GMs to find something that fits all parties best.

As I already mentioned in the last post I made in the thread in global, we will be looking to the correct solution asap. While I hoped we could already present you this solution right now, we didn’t got the best one yet. We will keeping you up-to-date via the Italian GMs or straight via this thread.

We hope this clears some of our views and we hope we can sort this out best. Feel free to send me any suggestions via BB Mail.

Regards,

Last edited by BB-Patrick at 02/19/2010 16:21:02

This Post:
132109.2 in reply to 132109.1
Date: 02/19/2010 15:43:32
Overall Posts Rated:
Ciao Italiani,
Come saprete ci sono stati alcuni problemi negli ultimi tempi, e credo che meritiate una nostra risposta in merito. Apprezziamo la comunità italiana e la teniamo in grande considerazione: è una delle comunità più grandi, e più attive, presenti su BuzzerBeater. In nessun modo, sia chiaro, i BB o i GM vogliono ostacolare l'Italia o i suoi utenti.
Capiamo i motivi della vostra frustrazione, ed è chiaro che non abbiamo saputo comunicare con la comunità italiana nel modo migliore. Per questo vi chiediamo sinceramente scusa. Non si ripeterà in futuro: speriamo di imparare dai nostri errori.
Abbiamo passato le ultime ore a parlare con i GM italiani riguardo la situazione. Ci hanno fornito delle ottime spiegazioni sul perchè la situazione sia degenerata e ci hanno spiegato quali sono le attuali problematiche. Nei prossimi giorni continueremo a confrontarci con loro, per trovare una soluzione che possa andar bene per tutte le parti in causa.
Come ho già detto nel post finale del thread in Global, stiamo cercando una soluzione ottimale più rapidamente possibile. Avremmo voluto presentarvene una immediatamente, ma stiamo ancora lavorandoci su in cerca di quella migliore. Vi terremo aggiornati tramite i GM italiani o attraverso questo thread.
Speriamo di aver chiarito il nostro punto di vista e che riusciremo a risolvere il problema nel miglior modo possibile. Sentitevi liberi di mandarmi suggerimenti via BBmail. (NdZezo: non spammate, mandate solo suggerimenti sensati!)
Saluti!

Last edited by Zezo™ at 02/19/2010 15:55:44

This Post:
132109.3 in reply to 132109.2
Date: 02/19/2010 15:57:24
Shohoku II
IV.48
Overall Posts Rated:
L'avevo capita anche in inglese...però in italiano fa più scena!XD
Ma si riferisce ai thread amichevoli ed annunci??

This Post:
132109.4 in reply to 132109.3
Date: 02/19/2010 16:01:42
Overall Posts Rated:
credo di si...o perlomeno mi viene in mente solo questo di recente

magari invece si riferisce al draft!! :))

ok ok...sono un sognatore :P

This Post:
132109.5 in reply to 132109.3
Date: 02/19/2010 16:01:59
Overall Posts Rated:
beh ci sono anche quelli che d'inglese capiscono una fava :P
comunque si, nonchè al thread valutazioni, e soprattutto al clima di polemica e guerriglia susseguente.
come dicevo altrove, per quanto si possa non condividere determinate scelte, vi assicuro che abbiamo tutti lo stesso obiettivo qui (la crescita e lo sviluppo di un bel gioco) - solo che a volte vi sono grosse divergenze su come si debba raggiungerlo :)

This Post:
132109.6 in reply to 132109.1
Date: 02/19/2010 16:06:51
Overall Posts Rated:
ei tu mmi stai simpatico almeno sei stato onesto e hai chiesto scusa non come altri BB che silimitavano a dire chiudiamo quest post....bravo!:)

This Post:
132109.7 in reply to 132109.1
Date: 02/19/2010 16:11:48
Freccia Azzurra
IV.18
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Slaytanic
Ciao Patje, personally I don't care about trasfer list itself but imho is wrong that when something is going in the right direction someone out of Italy and out of our gms must decide that we cannot "autoregulate" ourselves, this happened with a lituanian guy in the case of "transfer list" thread and above all with gm kozo in the "valutation" thread in our help forum. I don't like at all the way to moderate the global forum tons of threads closed, useless discussion about the hairs of the players opened and the same 2-3 guys giving answers like a child.
Now the situation seems Italy vs world and this is a pity cause we (or I) tried to suggest some interesting things, day trading, arena, global economy and so on but on this mess there were 2 threads closed thanks to foreing people without no reason; imho an active forum can give some benefits to BBs, try to have a look in the French forum, the Death seems more happy
Once again I'm not interested in specific threads but is not good when your freedom is limited.

The point is that really there was since the beginning a very bad lack in communication between BBs and all the community, I hope that you can change something

1990-2022 Stalinorgel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-Xppl6h8Et
This Post:
132109.8 in reply to 132109.2
Date: 02/19/2010 16:12:45
Overall Posts Rated:
(NdZezo: non spammate, mandate solo suggerimenti sensati!)
Saluti!

Spammate solo a Zezo :P

This Post:
132109.9 in reply to 132109.1
Date: 02/19/2010 16:16:00
Shohoku II
IV.48
Overall Posts Rated:
Bravo!!
This is the right way..you are the first that at least try "peacefully"(without close discussion saying that you are the strongest and the most beautiful XD) to find a solution.

To: ned
This Post:
132109.10 in reply to 132109.7
Date: 02/19/2010 16:27:55
Overall Posts Rated:
someone out of Italy and out of our gms must decide that we cannot "autoregulate" ourselves, this happened with a lituanian guy in the case of "transfer list" thread and above all with gm kozo in the "valutation" thread in our help forum.

This also was one of the main problems your Italian GMs also noted. This has been communicated with the senior GMs already, and the whole way of there should change immediately.

The point is that really there was since the beginning a very bad lack in communication between BBs and all the community, I hope that you can change something

Well, that's certainly what we are aiming for.

Last edited by BB-Patrick at 02/19/2010 16:29:01

To: ned
This Post:
132109.11 in reply to 132109.7
Date: 02/19/2010 16:29:09
Overall Posts Rated:
try to have a look in the French forum, the Death seems more happy

L'unico thread che aveva portato un pò di vitalità (merci Tuddù) l'hanno chiuso...