BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Team Mood

Team Mood

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 3/12/2010 9:28:01 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think it would be nice if there was sort of a team mood like lets say when you click on your team name on the sidebar, it would say somewhere "team mood: ecstatic" or something like that. It should somehow factor into games as well. For example if a team has an "ecstatic" mood there chance of winning would be slightly higher. Just a thought of mine. Mood levels would be something like this: 1. We suck
2. Lowly
3. Alright
4. Good
5. Ecstatic
6. Were unstopable!

Any comments?

This Post:
134519.2 in reply to 134519.1
Date: 3/13/2010 7:58:14 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
same as enthusiasm

This Post:
134519.3 in reply to 134519.1
Date: 3/13/2010 8:33:15 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
nice idea, but i like the '3 way option' (Take it Easy, Normal or Crunch Time) very much for the enthousiasme. cause it doesn't involve to much options to chose from, and the CT 'rule' ( if you use CT, your enthousiasme during the season is reduced by 50%) is a good one, which makes you think more carefully about using that build up enthousiasme.

however, i am unsure where you mean change the way of enthousiasme, or if you want to add something next to the enthousiasme, which would depend on the games won etc...

it would be interesting to some level if you mean that, but i fear that the slightely less stronger teams would then be penalized to much. cause a strong team will ( unless he is focussing on the cup) have a good start, and will then remain on a nice 'Mood lvl', making it very hard for teams, who are comming up from a lower division, to beat them cause they are liekly to take some damage to their 'Mood lvl', especially in the beginning of the season...

so please clearify what you mean by that mood lvl... if you are unsure wheither your explanation is clear enough, then add an example to it. an example is usually a great way to take away all uncertainties and will prevent misunderstandings ;)

Rev

This Post:
134519.4 in reply to 134519.3
Date: 3/13/2010 5:13:06 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well I guess Lawrence is right it sorta is the same as enthusiasm. I haven't thought out the idea fully yet.