BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Barbados > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
Message deleted
This Post:
136415.3 in reply to 136415.1
Date: 3/23/2010 8:22:22 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hy all!
Please Vote For Me!Because I ' d like Make a good Barabados National Team!!
Thanks!

This Post:
136415.4 in reply to 136415.3
Date: 3/23/2010 8:25:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi to everyone from Barbados and arround the world.

I'm a candidate to the U21 Barbados team.

If I win the election I will try to improve all players aged between 18 and 21 to In 2/3/4 years Barbados AA to be able to fight against the best teams of the world

I will try to make the users of barbados more active

This is what I will try to do and to do this I will have the help of 3 friends of mine to to improve all positions.

Of course I will have to have your confidence. This are my goals to the next 2 years. Of course if I win the election and to do that I will ha to have your vote.

bests wiches
Azevedo

This Post:
136415.5 in reply to 136415.1
Date: 3/23/2010 11:31:56 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello, Barbados, here I presented to you, I'm from Macedonia, and lead a team that is quite advanced in how I choose me, I will try to bring your team to a high rating, and behold, you decide. I have 30 years.

<>Hello, to all users in the BB Barbados.
Let me give you the idea. My name is Maria, the BB is registered with Maria, I'm not girl, but I just thought of that idea, lead the team powers of hell, I decided to run, to lead your team, from the simple reason, because I love this game.

BB, I play a few seasons, at first I was much more active, I began to deal actively, two seasons ago, when I was among the 256 in the cup, and when I won the league.

In the new season, I have a few more notes, about the game in my league, but we will not be a problem, to lead to great success, and your team, and to achieve great results.
And because of that I got the initiative to submit the candidacy to coach your team.
As the future coach, I offer an open cooperation with all users, and I imagine that I am leading this team, and to have the content for these positions:
Assistant tactics 3-5 (general strategy and offensive / defensive tactics before the match)
Consequences of development of representative centers, and receive suggestions for future development.
Consequences wings.
Consequences guards.
Sutera consequences playoffs.
Consequences of young talent, and will contact the owner, for players from 18-19 years, and I'll tell them, how to develop the youth.

Kind of players we will need in the team?
Our strategy should be, not predictability. We can not predict, how will we be with an easy opponent, every time I need to be weaker than your opponent, and if we feel that we are much stronger.
Therefore, we need players who do not resemble one another. We need different players. No benefit is that we have three players, who share the same skill level.
I'll Give one example: the same center, from the same skil. It is known that one of them should fall off, the player is surplus. in his position should not place players with different types of centers (Suter better, or better blocker), this difference in the player, will give us more flexibility in setting the strategy for each match.

Thank you, that you have read this.

Maria was prepared

Last edited by Marijana at 3/24/2010 5:12:17 PM

This Post:
136415.6 in reply to 136415.3
Date: 3/23/2010 1:50:06 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Vote me to U21 coach and i promise to do my best to improve the Barbados team.

This Post:
136415.7 in reply to 136415.6
Date: 3/23/2010 2:15:44 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Vote me to U21 coach and i promise to do my best to improve the Barbados team. and also win world cup

This Post:
136415.8 in reply to 136415.6
Date: 3/23/2010 2:18:20 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello,

If I am elected the Coach of your national team I will promise focus on the long term plan for the team. This means finding owners to train your top talent. As a long time coach in Buzzerbeater in have a great understnading on how to be successful. Please vote for me and become one of the Bob's!!!!!!

This Post:
136415.9 in reply to 136415.8
Date: 3/23/2010 2:53:09 PM
BK Valmieras Vilki
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi, it will be great expierence me and Barbados, if i will be coach of Barbados national team.

This Post:
136415.10 in reply to 136415.9
Date: 3/23/2010 3:11:54 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi,Barbados !

I have long expirience of this game about 5-6 season. I come from finlandd,and i play this game daily 1-3 hours.
I want to make barbados ranking better. I can take 1-2 helper to coach and check potential players.
I really want to help barbados ! Vote me if you want.
You can ask me answer for a coaching u-21.and i will answer to them.

Vote Me !!

MoNster

This Post:
136415.11 in reply to 136415.10
Date: 3/24/2010 9:25:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
hi people,my name is milton,i play in third italian league,i play from season seven and i want to do my best for this team.i think we don't have now the potential to win something but with the first draft in barbados history now there are fifteen young players(someone very good) who can be in the first few years the roster for u21 and major national team.the first to do is train these players well or sell to something who train well.i will do my best to help users make the right decision to train.i'm italian and i can cooperate with the great actual coach on national team.if we start doing well now in three/four season we will have a national with some good player and,if the barbados community grow,we will have some satisfication.
vote for me and i promise to do my best.