BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Integration tool

Integration tool

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 03/30/2010 02:11:17
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi, my suggestion is this. In the leage page there is a shortcut to the league forum, in the dropdown menu, and i remember that this shortut shown, in brackets, if there were some new messages in this forum.

Well, the IV leagues in my country (as also in many others I suppose), are characterized by low participation most users of those leagues gives to their respective league forum, and this generates a lack of integration, resulting in many of them end up leaving the game. Of course this is not the only reason why these users end up leaving the game, but I think the forums can contribute greatly to many users hooked and fall in love with the game for their ability to learn more about your opponents, build competitiveness and cheer it up, and i think this option was very usefull, at least to "capture" some of them than, without this option, simply lost this experience.

In my league we've rofloated the forum a bit, but it cost a lot to us, and even so there are some who don't follow it completely, and i think this tool helped users to integrate and catch it up...

If you could put this notice again would be very helpful for the bit inactive leagues to refloate their forums...

Greetings!

PD: sorry about my english, hope you could understand it :)

Last edited by Missio at 03/30/2010 17:47:34

This Post:
138297.3 in reply to 138297.2
Date: 03/30/2010 17:46:49
Overall Posts Rated:
Jaja yes, but i posted it before in the help forum and I forgot to delete it.. i'll edit it now

This Post:
138297.4 in reply to 138297.3
Date: 03/30/2010 17:54:47
Overall Posts Rated:
Now, i undestand that, but most new users do not enter the forum page, and therefore do not integrate it. This notice in the league page helped to make these users begin to integrate into the forum of the league and eventually, in the other forums as well...

I don't know, i think it was very useful