BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Forum ideas

Forum ideas

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 4/9/2010 4:57:36 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
here are some ideas by Alexunder(43890). I tried to translate it close to his original text.

1) It would be nice to add the possibility of creating the topics with the function of voting. It exists in many similar game's forums and it can help to look at the public opinion. Or for example, It would be great to make the voting for MVP of the match/season or for the question who will become the future league champion.

2)The thing that new buzzerbeater design lacks is a number of unread messages in the league's forum. If you remember, it existed in the old design. Sometimes it stimulated people to visit the forum.

This Post:
139985.2 in reply to 139985.1
Date: 4/10/2010 3:59:56 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't quite understand what you mean by the first one. Are you saying people should vote for the player that should be MVP at the end of the season? I don't think this should be the case as people will just vote on their own players.

I like the second suggestion, I think that a constant reminder of unread posts will make people more likely to check the forums.

This Post:
139985.4 in reply to 139985.2
Date: 4/10/2010 6:31:19 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't quite understand what you mean by the first one. Are you saying people should vote for the player that should be MVP at the end of the season? I don't think this should be the case as people will just vote on their own players.

i mean, that sometimes it'll be interesting to know public opinion on some question. I wouldn' vote for my player as MVP if I see the beter ones. Anyway, this voting will give nothing to any of the teams. And that's just an example