BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Graphic Designers Forum

Graphic Designers Forum

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 4/20/2010 7:16:48 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
What about if we start a graphic designers forum to help improve the game. BB has something like 50,000 managers, we should be able to find a few people that are good in photo-shop. Iv seen some of the work people do with there logo and banners, some of them are awesome.

My understanding is that the BB's don't have a Graphic Designer so let's find some, Forum posts, BB's can do and News thing on the main page asking for Graphic Designers. Even the highlighted box on the main page. let's find them.

The BB's can have a request thread where they can explain what they want
eg.....

The biggest hangup here is that we'd need more face parts drawn in the same style as the current ones. It's a similar hangup with NT trophies, a jersey designer, etc.

We haven't had this artist working with us for quite some time now, and anything new would need to be done in the same style.

If anybody is interested in trying to make these graphics and they're of good enough quality and fit well with the existing ones stylistically, we'd be happy to use them. Otherwise, these things will all have to wait until we can find a good enough graphical designer to do that.
From BB-Charles

we can move the logo and banner thread there to.

This Post:
141336.2 in reply to 141336.1
Date: 4/20/2010 7:29:28 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
That sounds good Some of the players are starting to look like clones haha

Its wearing on my mind...
This Post:
141336.3 in reply to 141336.1
Date: 4/20/2010 3:10:20 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I was just thinking about this the other day. Good idea. BTW I might be considered a graphic designer and would be more than happy to help out.

Last edited by DonutDunker at 4/20/2010 3:11:37 PM

This Post:
141336.4 in reply to 141336.1
Date: 6/5/2010 12:03:47 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Things that can be done graphically(within the existing frames and some connected to suggestions):

*Images in the drop-down menus
A lot of them are only the standard basketball and don't have a suitable motive.

*Player faces
Some more to keep the the diversity of players and personalities unique. This could include apparel such as headbands, goggles and so on..

*Sets for customizable Jersey option (If there ever will be such an option)
This needs cooperation between programmer and graphic designer

*The trading card idea needs a graphic designer. Could be incorporated in the same graphic layout option where your team jerseys would be (if it ever would be).

*Advertisements
Always needed. Let's not just pull an Evony. Fooling people that are looking for halfnaked babes into the game is just lame. Although a cheerleaders inbetween game periods are a nice suggestion. But that's dance and has nothing to do with flowers and bees...

I am sure there are more, but these was the first to pop into my head. Feel free to add more.