Suggestions > Winning Away Games Incentive

Winning Away Games Incentive

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 4/26/2010 11:32:18 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Dear BB-Community,

Managing finances has become a master of this game, since we continue struggling with increased & high salaries and are slowly hitting the wall with revenues from ticket revenues.

In order to maximize income, one should be winning the away games in order to get a good fan survey for the following home game. However in the real world, would you rather go watch a team loosing every home game or would you rather go watch your team, who is winning nearly ever home game?

To give an example: I'm a middle class team in the NLA, highest swiss league. I tend to try and win away games to fill my arena for my upcoming home game. My perfect season would therefore be to give away home games and win away games, win the cup and get in 6th and win the RL games, which is exactly my goal. It becomes quite clear, that my team management follows unrealistic incentives, since fans should be rewarding a strong "home team", not a good away team. Who wants to come to a home game, knowing that the chances are high that the team just gives away the game again?

I think the point is made. Has anyone else thought about this?

best regards

This Post:
142071.2 in reply to 142071.1
Date: 4/26/2010 12:46:30 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Could be motivating if there would be replaced The team played well in our last league game - for - The team played well in our last home game.

Seems more logical to me that fan from the city will focus mainly on home games.

This Post:
142071.3 in reply to 142071.1
Date: 4/26/2010 3:04:45 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I might be wrong, but I think this proposal is extremely related to this one: (141756.1)...