National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
148632.2 in reply to 148632.1
Date: 6/29/2010 8:14:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi India
I am Thecippis from Italy. I'm playing buzzerbeater since the end of season 3. I reached III div. in Italy, a top competitive country.

My experience in International Competition has been built during season 8 to 12. http://www.buzzerbeater.com/country/77/ntelection.aspx.

search through those season results to see me miss qualification to WC for just scoring differential. i let the team rose from about 65 to where it lays now in world ranking.

I know the job, and I good at doing it. vote me.

feel free to ask whatever it takes in debate thread

This Post:
148632.3 in reply to 148632.2
Date: 6/30/2010 12:30:31 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
hi all
this is (jeyjey) the current India NT manager
i was the manager of this NT for the last tow seasons and i can say that the first season was a success because we won half of our games but this season was under achievement for the NT that is after we consider the teams that we have faced in these games some teams like Russia and Bulgaria they are much stronger than us because simply they have much more users in Buzzerbeater but i have made huge efforts to contact the users that Indian player so that the can give more playing time to them, that effort have payed off because we can see that all our Centers reached maximum potential their skill is the highest in the 8 season of the Indian NT history
with these great crop of young players coming through the ranks, i have developed some ideas and i have some plans to make our NT able to challenge the bigger teams
so i hope that the Indian community in BB will give me another chance to try my best and from my part i will work hard for the progress of our players for long term futur

(JEYJEY)

This Post:
148632.4 in reply to 148632.3
Date: 6/30/2010 5:22:06 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
India has many good players.
but users do not train very well
this is not the fault of the users
This is one of the responsibilities of a coach
I know what I need to lead this team to victories
I will even helped by Greek and Cypriot trainers

i will be missing for a week from 4 until 9 July so I will not know the result
and i will start my job late

This Post:
148632.5 in reply to 148632.4
Date: 7/3/2010 9:33:03 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
you say that the low performance of the NT is the fault of the Manager
bro if you think like this you are not qualified to lead not even first division team

every user in BB knows that the responsibility of the training and the progress of the NT player is with the user who owes that player it is important for him to get playing time and good staff trainer

so before you blame someone please understand the problem first

(jeyjey-NT-manager)

Last edited by jeyjey at 7/3/2010 9:34:17 PM