National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
148791.2 in reply to 148791.1
Date: 6/29/2010 6:02:25 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Greeting to all!
I come from a small European country called Latvia!
I want to stand for the national team in elections, because I understand that there needs to be changed, but still speak with a random coach who now is, I respect him because of people who want to prove that a small country can do great things like how he works. And the same would continue to manage the national team!
Talking about me! I am a big basketball fan, I was a professional basketball player now because of injuries did not play great!
I already played this game from the fourth season, and I am the former Latvian national team coaches often contacted, and if I have any problems then I have assistants who can help out in emergency moments!
Is to bring up three random players, but no longer, and yet I + have experience at the samples, because I was the first Latvian National Team head coach mate!
Sincerely rencix and his team Aizputes Remix!

This Post:
148791.3 in reply to 148791.1
Date: 6/29/2010 7:04:27 AM
Elitzur Bney Ha'Yeshivot
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Lulu & Cookie
בס"ד
Hello men!. I'm ZviBos, the owner and manager of Boston Hornets(Israel III.12) for 7 seasons. I think that i can manage the national team on Barbados better than anyone because most of the managers that want to manage small national teams don't has experience and BB knowledge like me and a team of assistants like me. Because of the small community the national manager has to contact with every manager that own a player from the country and to make sure that the player is on good training program and getting the needed minutes for good shape(usually between 50-80).
vote for ZviBos!.

Message deleted
This Post:
148791.5 in reply to 148791.3
Date: 6/30/2010 6:50:27 AM
Le Clan Des Raleurs
IV.28
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Farm NT France
Hello everyone.

Playing for 7 seasons and is currently buzzerbeater D3 French, I just run for office in Barbados.

Accustomed to managing international as Julien Mercier (8117439) , Durk Murrells (12893817) , Vic Beckwith (12893815) etc...etc.
I think I can not only advance the Barbados in the world rankings (between 50th and 60th place) but also help managers to better train their players to enhance their team but also the national team.

The new game engine is little used at present, I would help Barbados to enjoy the best to grow globally.

Long life in Barbados

I am at your disposal for any questions.

xjeff85x

Champion d'Europe et du monde NT saisons 57/58.
This Post:
148791.6 in reply to 148791.1
Date: 6/30/2010 7:04:18 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
hi all,

i would like to train and win with barbados national team.

Vote for me!

thanks for that

jaffa

This Post:
148791.7 in reply to 148791.6
Date: 7/2/2010 5:17:58 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello Barbados !

My name is bony butt, the manager of alsace ranger. I now they are only in V division but I can help you !
My objectif are simple first barbados need more people !!! so I wil need some help. Then we need to train the good players to have a excellent DMI. Try to win at least 3 games in the americas tournement and finally to finish in the 60th best country in the world. It's going to be hard but we can do it together!

I have one word to say

GO GO BARBADOS

This Post:
148791.8 in reply to 148791.7
Date: 7/2/2010 9:01:09 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello, all!!!

My name is Matas (nickname Kilbukas). About me: this manager game, i'm playing 6 seasons. I was scout of many national teams, and I think, I can start a trainer carrier (:D) . Barbados national team have a good trainer, but I have some nice idea's , how to make this country stronger. Barbados is nice country, have some good players. In this season, if I'll be a trainer of this country, I promise, I'll buy one Barbados player and train him!

Yours,
Kilbukas.

If you have some questions, ask me!