BuzzerBeater Forums

Bugs, bugs, bugs > Staff problem/state of account

Staff problem/state of account

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 7/3/2010 9:11:07 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I was in chat during the game tonight and I asked how to buy staff and I was told to message a BB staff member regarding the status of my account.

When I click on "staff" there is an empty white space.
When I click on "Manage My Team" I get this error:
Something went wrong with your request. The error has automatically been logged and reported to BuzzerBeater developers. Some errors go away when you hit the back button and try again. If you continue to get an error, you can post about it in the bugs forum.
On the new site, the most common reason for this error is because you were trying to access a page that assumed you were logged in when in fact you were not (probably becuase your session timed out). So simply logging in and trying again might solve your problem. We are working on fixing this more elegantly.

I am logged in and have tried a few different things.

My recent training update looked like this:
7/2/2010 - reports that this week's training, which focused on One on One, is complete.

So I understand that I do not have a trainer at the time being and I'm needing to buy one but I don't know where to start at to fix this problem.

When I started the game I never got the BB-mail from my "assistant coach" to check either, I'm not sure if this relates to any of this, but I felt it was worth mentioning.

Help Appreciated!
Thanks.

This Post:
150320.2 in reply to 150320.1
Date: 7/4/2010 11:42:45 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I am still having this problem.

Help appreciated!
Thanks.