BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Televised Walkover?

Televised Walkover?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 7/17/2010 10:51:22 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Both of my televised matches this season are against a team that is creating walkovers for the whole season by selling all but one of his players. He has already had three walkovers in a row. I complained about it here: http://www.buzzerbeater.com/community/forum/read.aspx?thr...

My question(s) is, right now for my fan survey, it says N/A under televised matches. Because both of my tv matches are going to be walkovers, is it going to remain N/A or is it going to be five balled?
Also for walkovers, do they count toward the minimum amount of games played for league leaders? I would have quite a few players in the league leaders right now, but they dont meet the minimum amount of games played.
If they do count, do their stats show up as all 0's?
For example, if my player is averaging 20.0 pts a game and has a walkover, does his point average go down because he scored 0 points in the game but is still considered to have received minutes? Or does he stay at 20.0 pts per game and receive a game counting towards the minimum number of games required to be in the league leaders? Or does he not change his average or receive the count towards the minimum number of games required to be in the league leaders?

I don't want to have my good players receive 0's in their stats for a game. And I need as many league games as possible because I would have 9+ players in the league leaders if they all met the minimum number of games required.
Sorry if this was confusing...

Last edited by j9s3 at 7/17/2010 10:51:58 AM