BuzzerBeater Forums

Bugs, bugs, bugs > 3 minutes, 6 fouls, NR

3 minutes, 6 fouls, NR

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 10/5/2007 9:31:23 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The box score says one player played 3 minutes, and had *6* fouls and "NR" for rating:
My starting point guard was subbed out with 9:16 left in first qtr, and never put back in. His stamina is very bad, but he was listed as the backup shooting guard too so I could get him playing time. I'm pretty sure my substitutions were set to one of the "use depth chart options", although (...feature request...) my pregame settings for substitutions are not reviewable. As a minor UI issue, the match replay play by play said the same player shot a free throw up and in, then was substituted out, then shot another free throw up and in. In real life the substitution comes after the 2nd free throw, only if made...(although I guess the sub could be at the scorer's table waiting to enter).

This Post:
1523.2 in reply to 1523.1
Date: 10/5/2007 2:32:47 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
your starting pg (Ross Heard) was injured after 3 min in the game. That's why he didn't get back in the court. Lucky for you, his injury was a minor one he is already fully recovered.

The 6 PF (personal fouls) shown on the boxscore is a presentation error.

This Post:
1523.3 in reply to 1523.2
Date: 10/5/2007 4:51:01 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
and the subbing thing between free throws is a presentation error as well. all those things that happen during the dead ball, between or after free throws, happen correctly, they just don't look that way....

I think the BB's have said they'll work on the presentation errors when the other major stuff is taken care of...

This Post:
1523.4 in reply to 1523.1
Date: 10/6/2007 12:57:57 AM
Molson Canadians
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
In case you (or anyone) were wondering, the NR for rating comes when a player plays fewer than 5 minutes in a game. I know this isn't the issue, but I just wanted to make a note of this for anyone reading this.

This Post:
1523.5 in reply to 1523.3
Date: 10/6/2007 1:00:35 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think the BB's have said they'll work on the presentation errors when the other major stuff is taken care of...

Yup, fixing up the presentation stuff in the match viewer is high on my list of things to do, but I currently have a few other pressing issues in the pipeline ... I'll get around to it .. honest