BB Cyprus > suguinho for NT Coach

suguinho for NT Coach (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 2/8/2008 10:48:01 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi CYPRUS!
My name is Hugo Martins, 21 years old, Portuguese. I played basketball for 10 years but as I was not very talented I left that dream. However, as I was really inteligent in playing I became a coach, I love that work and I love to teach all my knowledge to the young guys that I am responsible for. In this community I play in III.8 league in Portugal, with a team named Orange J.A.F. About four months after start playing and mainly studying hard the game I think I can say I am doing a great job with my team getting the promotion in IV division with a 18-4 record (I had 18-1 but then I facilitate to prepare the playoffs) and reaching the finals losing only in the tiebreaker against a more experienced team.
My presentation is done, and now if you want, you may look at my work and avaliate if I am the right person to this responsability charge.

I feel prepared to help Cyprus growing in this world of Buzzerbeater and I think I can be the impeller you need to become a respectable team in this community.
I am not going to lie to you. No one can make you world champions in your first championship, and I know that I am not also that person. All I can promise you is that if I get in charge is:
- Give all my time in this game for your (our) National Team and leave my team behind if it's necessary for the next two years;
- Give my best in your benefit;
- Improve your skills, answering to all your doubts about the game;
- Help you growing your community;
- Help your best young players becoming world calss players with some knowledge about training;
- Get in the tournaments always willing to win, being realist but ambitious and get some good results;

I will have some help from other veteran portuguese players, and i hope that you guys help me too

Greetings,

Hugo Martins

El Pipo
This Post:
15588.2 in reply to 15588.1
Date: 2/8/2008 11:44:45 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
hi i want to become a coach of this new team. all the speaches are goood but i think that the most important thing is to lead this team to a very high position in the futur and after my period ends i will let this team for players from cyprus because it belongs to them and if im elected i will be only a guide until you get more experince in this game.
thanks.
greats from a language admin ( some experience in the traduction of buzzer beater).
from LA-Mag wall

This Post:
15588.3 in reply to 15588.2
Date: 2/16/2008 9:40:00 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Prejudice to mark all I have great experience in the field of basketball, coach a great team and I would like it coach your country. I really like to work hard and have a good relationship with the team and with all of you that I will vote. Always availability for any thing. Thanks for everything. Please vote me...

This Post:
15588.4 in reply to 15588.3
Date: 2/19/2008 6:10:41 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Already a thread about this.

(15350.1)