BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Cup Results

Cup Results

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 2/9/2008 12:57:35 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The initial round of the USA Cup has 4096 teams, playing 2048 games, so it is pretty unlikely someone is going to scroll though 20 pages of results.

So how about sorting them based on more interesting matchups.

Games could be sorted by: (1) Division of lower division team; (2) Division of upper division team; (3) Combined league record; (4) Combined point differential; (5)Combined point scored.

The first two would rank games by:

NBBA v. NBBA
NBBA v II
II v II
NBBA v III
II v III
III v III
etc.

This might make it actually interesting to check out the cup draw in the first few rounds.

Currently on each league page, there is a link to the tournament standings. But this is for the whole country, and there is already a link over on the left side menu.

So how about if the link on the league page would just show the cup results for the teams in each league. This way it would be easy to determine who remains in the cup and how they are doing.

This Post:
15640.2 in reply to 15640.1
Date: 2/9/2008 1:03:25 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Sounds like a good Supporter feature.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live

This Post:
15640.3 in reply to 15640.1
Date: 2/9/2008 10:32:30 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I like this idea... coz now it`s even dificul to find my own team on that list (:

ZyZla - ZyZlūnas ZyZlavotas ~c(=

This Post:
15640.4 in reply to 15640.3
Date: 2/15/2008 7:37:27 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
it should be set up that your team is always looked at in bold when going through the website. So you can always see your team or players when you are looking at many different things such as the standings page or the tournament

You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, Know when to walk away and know when to run. You never count your money when youre sittin at the table. Therell be time enough for countin when the dealins done.