Show messages by
This Post:
158963.2 in reply to 158963.1
Date: 10/6/2010 8:19:57 AM
Apostoli
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
HI!
I'm Metty (my complete name is Mattia), i'm an italian trainer and i want to become the manager of the U21 National Team.

My first experience in BB started in season 3, when i recieved a team in the III.12 in Italy, where, despite the great competition I managed to get the fifth position all the times. After a few season I had to quit playing because of a few problems in RL, but now I'm here again.
Actually I got my team in season 11, in the V.196. the first year I arrived at the final game.
the next season I got my promotion and the last year I played the playoffs in the IV.33.
I'm also working in the Italian U21 NT staff as a scout, so I'm a bit into the dinamics of a NT
And, after all, i followed constantly this NT, because i had one of my players playing in it, so i've a little information on how the team goes.

After the presentation the objectives:
1)Start a scouting sistem, so the young new prospects can be evaluated better and be bettere trained
2)Begin to involve the community, because this, before being my national team is YOURS national team.
3)Win at least one official game. (I said at least. I want of course to win more than one, and I think it's possible)

Vote for me. You won't regret.

This Post:
158963.3 in reply to 158963.2
Date: 10/6/2010 8:38:42 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
hallo everybody, hi metty, i am dodoarco and i am an italian manager and i'm writing here becouse i'll candidate myself for the national barbados team.

what about myself ?
i am playing buzz beater for three years and i think i am a good and experienced manager , my dream is that barbados team enters among the first 80 teams of the world ranking, considering also my best player mapate' in order to create an italian team(with metty) managers and we can collaborate for all the players.

thanks to everybody for your kind attention and please vote for me!!!!

best regards.

This Post:
158963.4 in reply to 158963.1
Date: 10/6/2010 9:12:02 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello my main objective is of be in 70 better teams and I am a coach who has just risen with I think an experience maid

Thank you I shall make as much as possible
Lively Barbados

Message deleted
This Post:
158963.6 in reply to 158963.5
Date: 10/6/2010 12:06:22 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello beautifull Barbados!

As time begins for the election of national U-21 managers, we would like you (BB fans of Barbados) to choose us as your national team U-21 staff.

We are a group of Portuguese BB friends, quite active in the game and hopping to help those who play BB in Barbados to get bigger in the game. So any questions you have about the game, we will always be glad to help you, and not only about matters related to the national team, but with any other questions that you have about the game.

To do so it is important to have someone who can help you, by making your national team grow in the BB community and for that it is very important to have a good and steady development in your young players, that in the near future should be in the Barbados main National team.

It is sure that our main goal is to help the Barbados BB managers to develop their own players, and with that their league teams also. To reach that objective, we have the goal of buying some Barbados players for our teams (1 or 2 for each of us), and we will talk to our nearest friends in BB Portugal to help us doing the same. This will be just a little extra help on behalf of Barbados colours. Our help (of having young Barbados players in our Portuguese teams) will be an add-on to that.

So, this is what we intend to do, and that is nothing else than help Barbados get bigger in BB, by helping each active managers growing their teams, something that surely will have the necessary effect in the national teams (first national team, and the U-21).

So we decided to go, and we hope you can accept our help and some knowledge of BB, as we are looking forward to establish ourselves in a Bridgetown office to start working.

We know it will be very difficult job (only 5 users from Barbados), but we are willing to work it seriously and honestly.

Best wishes of happiness and good luck,

The candidates,
Manager for Barbados National U-21 team - nasantos (93870)
Assistant managers – Tmpg (101522) and kosmiko (102802)

October 2010.

Last edited by nasantos at 10/6/2010 12:11:37 PM

Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
158963.9 in reply to 158963.7
Date: 10/6/2010 8:26:43 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Barbados, my name is Daniel. Better known by DonutDunker. I once managed a team called the Whitney Wildcats but unfortunately I underestimated the Buzzerbeater staff and attempted to cheat and was banned. Now that I have served my penalty I am back and better than ever with my new team, The Donut Dunkers. And don't worry GM's and BB's I have learned my lesson. I intend to take a stab at becoming the new Barbados U21 Head Coach and improve the unimpressive 95th world ranking.

My Team
I manage a successful Buzzerbeater team called The Donut Dunkers. Founded in Season 10 the team promoted out of IV.21 and into Canada's III.15 league. After a less than stellar performance in Season 13The Donut Dunkers are searching for a good record and a run at a promotion in season 14.

What I Plan on if Elected

-With plenty of money in the bank it is highly likely TDD will be buying players from Barbadoes and training them up. Although this may not effect the NT right away it will make for some long term benefits.

-I promise to stay active and won't go bot when NT Coach if elected

-I promise full interaction between me and the Barbados community on a daily basis including pre game reports, post game reviews and BB-Mails between me and Barbados managers with good players.

-Every press release, forum post, etc will be in English so that the people of Barbados will have no excuses to interact with me and the whole NT/U21 staff.

-If enough people are interested in the idea I will try me best to organize an offsite-forum so that the Barbados people can see what line-ups I am using without giving information to our rivals

-I will try my hardest to insure that Barbados gets the team that it deserves and to insure that Barbados players achieve there full potential making for a great National Team

-There will be plenty of communication between me and your U21 Coach to insure we waste no valuable players if I am elected.

Together we can make a difference, together we can improve Team Barbados, Together we WILL achieve! -DonutDunker

Last edited by DonutDunker at 10/9/2010 2:03:01 PM

Message deleted
This Post:
158963.11 in reply to 158963.10
Date: 10/7/2010 11:31:51 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
hello barbados
i am for 5 seazons in this game
i am ready to manage the u 21 national team
i have a very good plan for this team and i want to make a good start