First week of the season

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/9/2011 8:07:25 AM
JMDCeltics
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
I like the new rules about don´t pay salaries the week that you don´t play matches but there is something that i dislike yet about the first week of each season and it´s the fact that if you start playing at home you receive arena income and if you play away you lose money. My suggestion is that the first week each team should play 2 regular matches, one at home and one away to avoid economic discriminations. The same at ASG week should be interesting too.

Best regards.

This Post:
168579.2 in reply to 168579.1
Date: 1/9/2011 8:27:38 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i think they need the break to introduce the offseason changes, and run the updates. And there are also mostly one week with double home and double away games, and i think you should be able to play one week without visitor income.

Currently i still see the problem, when teams are already stressed through the offseason where you could lose a lot of money and need the money fast to get in track but with the salary changes this should be that huge problem anymore.

This Post:
168579.3 in reply to 168579.2
Date: 1/9/2011 9:32:55 AM
JMDCeltics
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
You´re right, actually we have to play with economy as it is right now. Trying to save to money to pay salaries these weeks, i just wanted to think about receive the same total amount of money but in a regular way instead of receiving no income the first week, double income one week, etc.
Anyway the changes introduced are really cool.
Best regards CrazyEye.