BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Buying Supporter Package

Buying Supporter Package

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/9/2011 11:33:02 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Why do I get more points if I buy supporterpoints first and then exchanges them into suppporter, as opposed to buying supporter straight away? It is the same price for 1 year supporter and 4800 supporter points (costs 4000 supporter points for one year). This is almost one 5th extra. I am going to renew my supporter, and if I had bought it for one year first, and then discovered that I had missed quite a lot because I didn't check out the site for free supporter (I don't want to chase free supporter points), I think I may have become slightly agitated, on the verge of nauseous and a tiny bit dizzyheaded. This would have been disastrous and I might have strolled from my diet and eated... a cookie!

Anyway, I like that BB is following an egalitarian principle. Buying supporter should not be at different rates just because you check into the "Get supporter for free" page (because it does not appeal to everyone who wants the supporter package).

This Post:
168605.3 in reply to 168605.2
Date: 1/14/2011 12:07:13 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Like they could charge X number of points for naming one of your own draftees etc.
This would make me buy points for sure if I ever get a premium draftee. I even consider making a video, even though I don't know how, just to have a chance at getting the opportunity.

sorry off topic.

Last edited by Svett Sleik (U21-Scout Norge) at 1/14/2011 12:07:29 PM