Suggestions > stricter 'active team' rules

stricter 'active team' rules

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
171094.2 in reply to 171094.1
Date: 1/17/2011 10:44:15 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The only real reason why most of managers have to login more often than once per two weeks or so, is the fact that they have to arrange a scrimmage. Second reason might be handling training minutes/switching training, but if you dont focus on tactics or dont read forums, there isnt anything to do.

This Post:
171094.4 in reply to 171094.3
Date: 1/18/2011 5:50:47 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
If you want to drive your team effectively, tactics and scrimmages are definitively way to go. However thats just it, watching XO matches seems to me usually pretty boring, so isnt complicated to understand for me that there are more people like this.

I dont know about second or more teams, thats the problem of internet game until we will sign up for DNA sample or somehing. But there is possible to figure out which kind of behaviour means tanking and what means to just sustain. And the question is why is wrong to not act very effectively. The game is still pretty fun if you can just see how (for example) one specific player grow up after a year. I was simulating many seasons in Championchip manager, without touching team, just to see how that training works. Is most of the time better that way, because the game is not bothering you to interact, while you just have fun to see one specific thing.

This Post:
171094.5 in reply to 171094.1
Date: 1/18/2011 4:41:24 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Er, your idea sounds a lot like big brother to me. I think the way it is right now (is it 6 or 8 weeks, i can't remember?) is fine. I think for everybody going on a one month holiday with no internet to send an e-mail to a GM is not very realistic and pretty useless.
You seem to think that if a manager only checks his team once every two weeks, he shouldn't be allowed to play (since he won't be successful that way and isn't likely going to buy supporter either). You realize how unfriendly this is? This game is absolutely free. Only some aesthetic features aren't. If you want to play the game you should be able to play it the way you like.

However, I must say I completely agree with your last statement, and I think if it isn't already in place, is actually a great idea:
...and teams that do business with teams that have inactivity flags, should be flagged-Kinda like with the TL flags. With just tracking transactions I think a lot can be missed. I think something should be done to look specifically at activity and suspicious accounts. I think a lot of nonsense could be uncovered with just a little bit of tracking.

"Air is beautiful, yet you cannot see it. It's soft, yet you cannot touch it. Air is a little like my brain." - Jean-Claude Van Damme