BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Changes manual

Changes manual

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 01/23/2011 15:12:59
Overall Posts Rated:
Can a BB explain me why these new tactics arent explained in the manual, like all the other tactics? Also the new B3 setup, nothing about it in the manual.

How hard can it be to give some info about the changes in the manual, before you integrated the changes, or at max a couple of days afterwards. How long has it been since outside iso can be played in friendlies???

A big miss imo.

Some info was given in the news. We as manager could try the tactics in the friendlies.. But what if you have a long cuprun, almost no time to try the tactics. In a friendly almost everybody plays there subs, so there is no time to compare the difference between the tactics with your A players..

I would like to ask the BB' s to add the needed info IN the manual, right away and not only a small brief in the news and make it possible to play with the new tactics in PL games or at least also in the friendly (think of inside iso that only could have chosen in the first game of this season, str8 away in the competition..

Last edited by Maupster at 01/23/2011 15:20:33

Ben je op zoek naar een BB-Buddy die jou alle kneepjes van BB bijbrengt? Neem dan deel aan het Buddy-sytem. Pm mij voor meer info
This Post:
172084.2 in reply to 172084.1
Date: 06/14/2012 15:37:51
Overall Posts Rated:
Great post......

I am trying to learn and i agree...the more updated all the info can be found in one place the better this site would be.
I love this site already but everything can always be improved!!!