BuzzerBeater Forums

BB India > [NT] SEASON 15 ASIAN CHAMP CAMP

[NT] SEASON 15 ASIAN CHAMP CAMP

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/26/2011 4:55:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The Asian Championship Tournament is about to kick off in a matter of time! Season 15 officially begins for India's National Team! A special training camp will take place during several days. 40 players will compete in order to know who will fly to Japan to represent India against the best Asian teams on BuzzerBeater. Congratulation to the players and the general managers who counts one or several of their players on the list!

INDIA NT CAMP LIST (Alphabetical order):
Attimarad Afreen (咖啡豆)
Abjinipati Bagdas (Minnesota Vikings)
Venukiya Chadha (hellkiller s 5)
Chokesan Chatterjee (kk Maccabi)
Vyoman Datta (Indiens de Polytech)
Uchit Ganesan (AHMEDABAD XX)
Enkansh Garg (los cagrejeros del tigre)
Amandamohana Ghosh (SEXES)
Aanandakumar Ghosh (Hosur)
Dharmaraja Gnanam (Major Ball Blockers)
Ambedkar Gopal (White Rose)
Chenduraimuthu Gopal Reddy (Golden Rule)
Aanjeneya Gopal Reddy (Cañoneros De Cucuta)
Tapana Jaiswal (Indiens de Polytech)
Divaratha Kapoor (Torshov Tigers)
Tajdar Kennethraj (Indiens de Polytech)
Vachan Kumar (Rollanba)
Venkatagiri Kumar (Major Ball Blockers)
Alok Mohd (Luck-Now Lightning)
Yagappa Morje (Team SAM)
Sivasangu Nadyal (Los Mountain)
Dinakara Nagendra Gandhi (FERO REBELS)
Syon Nagendra Gandhi (Condores Aq.Paraskeuhs)
Svayambhu Nandyal (T_Wolves)
Jagat Naskar (Hhonda)
Kamaroopan Palit (Malaguti Scooters)
Aloki Peppin (NewHaikou)
Jack Platts (San Bruno Club)
Sivandiadithan Prakash (GS_Warriors)
Ishtani Razdan (BG Samuraj)
Jaival Roy (Anwil II Włocławek)
Mahendran Satyakam (shoko5)
Dinadinaka Satyanaraina (Shodaw Bears Berlin)
Ishat Sharma (Game Spoilerz)
Amber Singh (RC Infinity)
Jaivardhan Singh (SAMBA ROCKERS)
Vaitheeswarlingan Srivastava (SV Fupach)
Imran-Khan Ul-Haq (Indiens de Polytech)
Udup Velamore (Atl. San Salvario)
Zheng Xingzhong (Indiens de Polytech)

The final decision will be made regarding each players skills. Primaries will count as much as secondaries. But even more important, Game Shape will have a colossal impact to determine the final appointments. The Indian NT Staff will be extremely severe in the matter of this statistic.

This Post:
172414.2 in reply to 172414.1
Date: 1/26/2011 11:51:40 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Day 1

It is at the Golden Temple (http://www.buzzerbeater.com/team/194834/arena.aspx), home of the Golden Rule (194834) that the 1st day of the India - Season 15 - NT Camp took place.
The atmosphere smelled hard work and passion from the Indian players. All showed a lot of concerned and were very careful through each workshop the staff has proposed.

Without getting too much into the details, for fear of being spied by India's future opponents, the staff allowed the press to interview some players. It is between two sessions that journalists took the temperature:

Press: What do you think about the idea of a training camp before the Asian Champ Tournament?
Tapana Jaiswal (Indiens de Polytech): It's the first time India's BuzzerBeater Federation has given international players the opportunity to work together and to improve our collective skills. Through this camp, everyone gets to know their teammates better. It creates bond. It's really pleasant.

Press: What are you concretely doing in this camp?
Ishtani Razdan (BG Samuraj): We push, we jump, we run, we shoot, we block... We play the game. We try to find automatism and the perfect equation that'll make India shine. In order words, we train hard!

Press: Isn't too hard for your body?
Jack Platts (San Bruno Club): Well a little. I have to admit, as I'm one of the youngest player in the camp, the new General Manager asks us a lot of work. We can feel how present and how strict he is. But my body learns a lot. Really.

Press: Do you feel competition between players? Does some players hate each other because of that?
Chenduraimuthu Gopal Reddy (Golden Rule): Aanjeneya (Gopal Reddy) is my brother. But that doesn't mean I'll make him a favor when I'm on the court. To be the best, you got to beat the best. Isn't what sportsmen say?! The same goes here. According to me, there's no hate. And N#23 doesn't make a place for that.

Tomorrow, N#23 will announce the first cut. 10 players will be thank for contributing to this camp. As we could have heard when approaching N#23 office some players really need to be concerned about their presence in the camp: "MAN! I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOME PLAYERS CAN BE OUT OF SHAPE! GAME SHAPE IS VERY IMPORTANT. I REALLY DON'T GET IT. GUESS I'LL HAVE TO DISMISS THEM FROM THE CAMP..."

Stay tuned for the 2nd day of India's NT CAMP!

This Post:
172414.3 in reply to 172414.2
Date: 1/27/2011 7:08:16 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Day 2: The first cut.

Like I've announced yesterday, here is India NT Asian Champ Camp first cut.

The following players are welcomed to have contributed to the camp, we wish them good luck for the rest of the season:
Abjinipati Bagdas (Minnesota Vikings)
Chokesan Chatterjee (kk Maccabi)
Ishat Sharma (Game Spoilerz)
Jagat Naskar (Hhonda)
Aanjeneya Gopal Reddy (Cañoneros De Cucuta)
Zheng Xingzhong (Indiens de Polytech)
Aloki Peppin (NewHaikou)
Imran-Khan Ul-Haq (Indiens de Polytech)
Aanandakumar Ghosh (Hosur)
Alok Mohd (Luck-Now Lightning)
Amber Singh (RC Infinity)

We are very keen to encourage Aanandakumar Ghosh (14984048) (Hosur (50496)) to develop his extraordinary potential. We officially announce that we will contact his club general manager in order to establish an appropriate training plan hoping to see A. Ghosh with the Indian jersey in a nearest future.

Today's session will lately begin as player arrives at The Global Dome (http://www.buzzerbeater.com/team/50492/arena.aspx).
Stay tune for your daily report!

Last edited by Pipat Kitamakin at 1/27/2011 7:10:01 AM

This Post:
172414.4 in reply to 172414.3
Date: 1/28/2011 2:51:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
can you explain me what will happen to those players who get selected in this camp?

This Post:
172414.5 in reply to 172414.4
Date: 1/28/2011 4:40:59 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Sure, no problem. The players who get selected in this camp will have the chance to represent India in the Asian Championship Tournament that occurs in Japan. The first game is next Monday. So the staff is working really hard in order to appoint the appropriate players. ;-).

This Post:
172414.6 in reply to 172414.5
Date: 1/28/2011 10:44:33 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Day 3: Recap of Day 2 and second cut

In a Global Dome full of more than 7.000 fans, India's home star pursue their training camp. On Day 2 schedule - displayed at the entrance of the arena - the players could have read the following program:
1) Various attack/defense sequences
2) Lunch time
3) Tournament between 6 teams composed each of 5 players
4) 1 hour break
5) Video analysis of the daily performances.

After having knowledge of the program, we could have heard some players saying: "Owww, hope we won't end burned before the beginning of the competition".

The attack/defense workshop enabled N#23 to refine each players profile. Indeed, N#23 have establish two groups at the end of the workshop:
Team A-Blue was composed of Udup Velamore, Tapana Jaiswal, Sivandiadithan Prakash, Dinakara Nagendra Gandhi & Vachan Kumar.
Team D-Red was composed of Chenduraimuthu Gopal Reddy, Amandamohana Ghosh, Vaitheeswarlingan Srivastava, Ishtani Razdan & Uchit Ganesan.
Experts implies that Team A-Blue was composed of India's best shooterS, whereas Team D-Red lists the best defenders...

The program continued with the little tournament programmed by the staff. Journalists were asked to leave the Arena, has the rest of the session needed to stay confidential. It was after break time that we could interview some players.

Press: You seem tired...
Jaival Roy (Anwil II Włocławek): Wow... competing against international players is something hard to handle. I still need some rice. HEY COOK, GIVE ME SOME RICE!
Udup Velamore (Atl. San Salvario): Calm down Jaival. Don't eat too much or you'll fall asleep during the debrief. Drink some cold water and go rest a little.
(Speaking to the press) Please give us a little break. We'll answer to your question after the second cut and third cut as we are a little stressed to know who's going to stay or leave this magnificent adventure...

Press: Third cut ?!
N#23: Yes, I will announce later on the second AND the third cut. The competition is about to begin and things are getting clearer in my mind.

Stay tune for the shocking announce!

Last edited by Pipat Kitamakin at 1/29/2011 8:48:47 AM

This Post:
172414.7 in reply to 172414.6
Date: 1/29/2011 10:34:42 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
It is a big announce that I'm about to make. I previously wanted to announce several cuts and lighten the number of players participating to the India NT Asian Champ Camp, but to be honest, the gap between the best Indian players and the others is alarming. I hope Indian managers are aware that options given to national team is limited, and that they already work on improving local players. A new generation leaded by Jack Platts (13563059), Vaitheeswarlingan Srivastava (13937830) & in a lesser extent Aanandakumar Ghosh (50496) is about to bloom. It's up to their managers to improve their talent ;-). As the current general manager of India's NT, I'll be glad to contribute to their development. And stay alert on each BB-mail received. I'll strive to bustle about responding to any one of you.

Plus, a new general manager has registered in India. He's nickname is Schmaltzynator (50553) and he evolves in India League II.1 (http://www.buzzerbeater.com/league/1780/overview.aspx). If you got time, do like Alien king [link=50500]: step by his forum to say "hi" (http://www.buzzerbeater.com/community/forum/read.aspx?thr...).

Now, what you've all been waiting for. Here is the list of the India National Team that will fly to Japan and compete in the Asian Championship Tournament (http://www.buzzerbeater.com/world/standings.aspx?teamid=4...).

BIG MENS
Ishtani Razdan (8448030) - BC Samuraj (42761)
Kamaroopan Palit (6887284) - Malaguti Scooters (52115)
Vachan Kumar (8195295) - Rollanba (70726)
Dinakara Nagendra Gandhi (10440985) - FERO REBELS (50507)
Divaratha Kapoor (12145981) - Torshov Tigers (41510)

FORWARDS
Svayambhu Nandyal (9597955) - T_Wolves (46776)
Dinadinaka Satyanaraina (9598143) - Shodaw Bears Berlin (34393)

GUARDS
Amandamohana Ghosh (8195423) - SEXES (91746)
Syon Nagendra Gandhi (8195605) - Condores Aq.Parakeushs (88949)
Udup Velamore (4369745) - Atl. San Salvario (47373)
Sivandiadithan Prakash (4819403) - GS Warriors (29020)
Chenduraimuthu Gopal Reddy (8195561) - Golden Rule (194834)
Tapana Jaiswal (9093174) - Indiens de Polytech (194805)
Venukiya Chadha (9598184) - hellkiller s 5 (50512)
Dharmaraja Gnanam (10379824) - Major Ball Blockers (50482)

This Post:
172414.8 in reply to 172414.7
Date: 4/10/2011 6:54:45 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Great work and very interesting. If anyone we know ends up in a similar job in the future perhaps they could do a similar thing.

This Post:
172414.9 in reply to 172414.8
Date: 4/14/2011 5:14:29 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks yodabig ;-). Hope the next U21 manager will do something similar!