BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Suggestion about Viewer

Suggestion about Viewer

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 3/4/2011 11:17:02 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think BB should Maybe update the viewer so that u see your players pulling off those plays( I suggest a view sorta like the view u have when u are on the Bench in NBA 2k11 my player mode :D) I think that alone will get this game more players we wanna see the sick plays our Prodigious handling pg's have we wanna see those Base line dunks i can help with the Coding :) just BBmail me. thoughts?

This Post:
176626.2 in reply to 176626.1
Date: 3/5/2011 6:05:22 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
that indeed would be awesome, but I am not sure such a large project will be achieveable.

don't forget you need graphics which link your player's faces to the players you'll see on the field. It's a plus you can help with the programming.
But it's also thousands of games each week, with multilple hundreds showing at the same times, and I have no clue haw taxing this would be for servers and how many servers would actually be needed to realise this.

And there's a bunch of other factors to take nito account.

I think if they would start such a project they will need to do it in steps and evolve a little at a time, starting with very basic "same for all" standard plays to show.
If this is ever gonig to happen, there is a long long road to get there...

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
176626.3 in reply to 176626.1
Date: 3/6/2011 9:52:14 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Never going to happen... And honestly I don't see the difference as there would only be a set amount of video plays just like most video games. So people would then be complaining that there player always does the same dunk or the rebounding all looks the same. And as previously said a game with that type of graphic would destroy the server and be very costly to create and maintain. Hence the price to play would go from free to alot!

Ideally the BB's develop a ball tracker in time to accomidate the play by play. That way we will be able to see a bit more about how the engine works :)

This Post:
176626.6 in reply to 176626.1
Date: 3/8/2011 8:14:04 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
How about being able to see team totals in the stat lines before we think about NBBA2k12..

"Air is beautiful, yet you cannot see it. It's soft, yet you cannot touch it. Air is a little like my brain." - Jean-Claude Van Damme