Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 3/27/2011 8:32:12 PM
Talentinho
DBA Pro A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
De Grote Spelers
Know that team in your league you’ve been battling with for multiple seasons and you just can’t totally get past? He/she just has a couple of those players you’re really interested in as to what their skill set is. Now, you don’t have the time to keep constant tabs on all of the teams in your league, checking the competition every three days just isn’t doable for whatever reason you can come up with.

So I came up with this, what about having the possibility to select a couple of teams so that when they put any of their players up for sale, you get a notification. I understand we already have bookmarks, however having hundreds of players in there might be a bit over the top. It’s not like I am too lazy to do a scouting report about my opponents, but sometimes you just don’t have the time. Currently you can get notifications for your friends and league whose players are already sold on the news page, but this might be an interesting addition.

I don’t know if this is possible though, but I’d really like some sort of option of that kind. It was so freaking annoying finding out that my rival sold like half his squad and I still didn’t know what I was up against. Would probably also help to get a better understanding of the engine.

This Post:
178561.2 in reply to 178561.1
Date: 3/28/2011 8:28:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yeah.
Now you see only "Team XXX has just sold Player XXX", on the Headlines.
Maybe it's an option to see also "Team XXX has put Player XXX on the transfer list", or something else?

I'ld love your idea, 3PK!

When I run into an invisible spider web, I instantly become a kung-fu master.