Suggestions > slow/slower/Buzzerbeater

slow/slower/Buzzerbeater

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 6/30/2011 6:04:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi,

this game improve as fast as poeple at the Kuhdamm walk..i have some suggestions and maybe........

1) the overall bb layout is embarrassing!!it looks so childish and "oldfashion"..make it cool and stylish an more poeple over 25 look more as 5 minutes at this game

2) put a black body next to the player picture there we can see how tall,skinny,fat etc pp our players are..make it random or let the stamina skill speak..

3) smartphone? did u ever heard about it BB??

4) more and different text module for live games..thats, next to the training, the biggest fun factor that bb have..

5) more english skills for Will Freeman

im out and u are....

This Post:
188476.4 in reply to 188476.3
Date: 6/30/2011 7:48:35 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
1) Manon is older than me, but I turned 26 recently and I also like the BB design.

are u kidding??really??

ahhh okey, u are from france..nuff said :-DDD

This Post:
188476.5 in reply to 188476.3
Date: 6/30/2011 8:51:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
3) I use BB on my phone and I have no problem with it. Used it exclusively on my phone during the first six weeks of the season. I like the results I had during this period.

It works, but it could be much more convenient if we had a mobile version with larger buttons to klick and a streamlined game-viewer for lower screen resolutions.

I dont know how big the workload would be, but I guess with the constant growing number of smartphone users such a feature would be very helpful.

This Post:
188476.6 in reply to 188476.1
Date: 7/2/2011 3:49:22 PM
Overall Posts Rated:

1) the overall bb layout is embarrassing!!it looks so childish and "oldfashion"..make it cool and stylish an more poeple over 25 look more as 5 minutes at this game

If you want to know what is an embarrassing layout try a football game called "freekick". Just have a look there and then come back later to share your impressions about freekick's player faces...

I would say that design is definitely not a big issue here in BB, but there is room for improvements... you know, the 'state-of-the-art' match viewer could be state-of-the-art in 2007, when the game was released, but each month that passes the match viewer gets more and more "state-of-the-past" (I don't know if this makes sense in English, but I mean that it looks outdated). The match viewer works, but looks older and older.

Last edited by LA-Bernspin at 7/2/2011 3:51:43 PM

This Post:
188476.7 in reply to 188476.6
Date: 7/4/2011 1:15:42 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'll say...don't put so much stress on this...i''d rather have an old fashioned layout in a game that actually works than spend time and energy with cyber-lipstick and cyber-make up while there is still room for improvement in other areas (ASG, training system, etc..).

Just mt two cents, thou...

This Post:
188476.8 in reply to 188476.6
Date: 7/5/2011 6:45:51 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

If you want to know what is an embarrassing layout try a football game called "freekick". Just have a look there and then come back later to share your impressions about freekick's player faces...

sorry that im laughin..haha..but nice attitude..searching for one who is fatter as Rainer Callmund didnt bring his body at the Sports Illustrated Cover :-D

i knew there are more "important" in game changes but if u wanna sell ur house dont waste ur time with implenting a flat infront of the toilette and start paint the damn front of the building

if BB wants more as a crap of users in the future layout and live game improvements are the points to do..its like ur women/men choice at the club..the first 3 minutes are important :-)

Cheers

This Post:
188476.9 in reply to 188476.8
Date: 7/10/2011 10:31:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't see anything wrong with the BB looks, it's simplistic and not overwhelming with content. I believe trying to simulate anything near real looks for players would be a a major failure, I've tried playing a couple games like that and it's simply too artificial for me. I think that's the strategy for most successful games out there, keep it simple you know.

Of course there are lots of improvement points, it could be treated as a long-term project though, taking it as a big project and developing it along with the usual ingame improvements won't hurt the staff and this design won't look good for five years :P

Regarding the iOS/Android App, I believe it's really becoming a necessity, I've got an iPhone now and it's not really painful to play through the browser, could be much better through an app though, but I had a Galaxy 5 a couple months ago and it was almost impossible to do anything, so for people with smaller screens and not so good touch screens an app would be great. I don't know how much money BB is generating, but even assuming it's not much, hiring a nice mobile developer isn't that expensive and it'd take just a few months to have an app running with basic functions like setting lineups, reading the forums and going to the transfer list. And they could get that money back in no time through ads inside the app and selling an ad-less version.

I'm a software engineer myself and I understand a little bit about how an user-friendly game generates much better results, even more when associated with an expanded market like mobile gaming, I believe this really should be a major target now.