This Post:
189983.7 in reply to 189983.6
Date: 7/19/2011 5:17:04 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
this works this way ever, at least in spain

Japan is not Spain..

in spain, at least,

Again, Japan is not Spain..

Read what has been said before you reply with answers that mean nothing to anyone (if you don't understand, then don't reply...)... Yes we all know you play in a country with 6000+ teams (you tell us in every post), and yes, we all know the logic behind the bot cleanups... What has clearly been said, is that bot teams in Japans highest division, are being made into completely brand new teams with ZERO chance of accomplishing anything, while teams in the division below are stuck there for another season.

I know it's a bit different, but 3 teams have been created in my league alone this season and not D.IV where I started last season.. And I know of only one team that was created in D.IV in a league full of bots.

I think something is wrong with the way smaller countries introduce their startup teams and needs to be addressed.. If I started right this second and was thrust into a league where every team was beating me senseless, I wouldn't hang around very long... Would you?

Last edited by Mr Angell at 7/19/2011 5:20:18 AM

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I cant accept not trying. - MJ

This Post:
189983.9 in reply to 189983.8
Date: 7/19/2011 11:36:08 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Putting new teams with a starting roster in a league where the will be facing teams with $300,000 rosters and get smashed by 100+ every game seems like a great way to scare them off the game forever.