Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 7/20/2011 9:26:18 AM
Matrix Mighty Dunkers
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi

To GM's and other who create this game and proceses which are responsible for calculation solaries. I have few ideas for changing previous solutions of it. I think its not good for NT superstars and managers who want them keep in his teams.

I think 10% of reduction solaries is not enough. Who can help do this right?

regards

This Post:
190106.2 in reply to 190106.1
Date: 7/20/2011 10:12:07 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
If you have suggestions, this seems like the right forum.

Let's hear them.

This Post:
190106.3 in reply to 190106.1
Date: 7/20/2011 2:56:38 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
To GM's and other who create this game and proceses which are responsible for calculation solaries

Just to make sure there are no misunderstandings: GMs do not make this game. GMs help to keep the game fun, in any way they can help.

on the subject: I also feel salary isn't completely right in this game yet, but players have been developping ever since the start of the game, and with it, the BBs (developpers of the game) have been making adaptions to economy a lot of times. As players are still evolving I don't think the end of that road is reached yet, and there will be some more adaptions economy-wise. I also think it will take smoe time after the players have reached their end-stadium, and they can't evolve any further, and e get a pool of players, a mix of any possible type and strength. Only then, after enough experience on the BBs side with this pool, they can come up with a final and good economy.
In the meantime, it will be tweaking and tweaking more, to try to get it as right as posible. But it's not easy, and for the game, this might be the part that is still in it's biggest evolution-phase.

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
190106.4 in reply to 190106.2
Date: 7/25/2011 7:46:02 AM
Matrix Mighty Dunkers
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
yes i have few suggestions: sorry for this late of them

1st. lowing superstars solaries to 300k, this limit should help our Div.1 to keep all NT superstars and play better, becouse I think superstars should play in 1st Div. not in 4 or 5, and after the week is sold, nad manager has problems with budget.

2nd. maybe we should change system of solaries to basic solary and bonuses for this big man.

3rd. maybe we should change system of buying this superstars with inflated solaries, and for them, manager will have possibility to change solary, an pay some bonuses.

4th. Bid system should be change for superstars (or for everyone) when we have sth like this: seller when he want sell some players puts him at transfer list with prize which he want to earn (fixed) and managers who want this player will bid contract of this player.

5th. We should insert solary cap into all leagues depending of the number off users and strength of country, national teams, Div.1, becouse winning BB3 by Venomouse Scorpions is misunderstanding, and I think there will be more that kind of managers.

regards