BuzzerBeater Forums

BB België > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
191289.2 in reply to 191289.1
Date: 7/27/2011 1:21:00 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
so Narcisse is running in Belgium ...

I have a few questions about that:

1: why aren't you running in your own country?

2: why run in Belgium? the poll shows most of us like our NT-staff, so it will be hard competition to try to get elected. So there must be a reason to choose for this country...

3: which people will you work with to decide/follow up players, and choose tactics?

4: what is your goal for the belgium NT?

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
191289.3 in reply to 191289.2
Date: 7/30/2011 4:58:13 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Narcisse shouldn't bother anymore to answer that question, since he's no longer in the race for the NT coach.

However, what i find both hilarious and disturbing, is that someone has cast a vote for a lvl V manager from Italy, who hasn't bothered to say a single word, neither on the debate forum, not the speech forum. Narcisse atleast posted a speech.

Still in the race for NT headcoach are:

Michele Giordano ( Italy V.5, who's only played this game for 6 weeks so far...)
Amaury (III.12)
and myself, LA-Revo ( BBBL)

Michele Giordano hasn't posted a speech ( unlike Narcisse) where as Narcisse is clearly more experienced that Michele Giordano. I'm not sure wheither i should laugh about the fact that Michelle got more votes than Narcisse, or wheither i should be disturbe about that fact that some people vote for random candidates when it comes to an election, cause no matter how you look at it, you don't want a 6 week old manager (which Michele is) to be running your NT.

Common people, we are talking about the election of our NT, the election of the person who is supposed to represent the Belgian Community on the National lvl and show that we ain't no push over country!

Since Amaury is still in the running and that nobody else is bothering to ask questions, i might as well do it myself:

So Amaury:

1) What are your goals for the NT?

2) You've only played this game since season 13, where as I ( Revo) have been around since season 5. How do you intend on making up for the difference in experience?

Let's get this Debat going!

This Post:
191289.4 in reply to 191289.3
Date: 7/30/2011 5:48:49 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm afraid you are not reaching the people who voted for him, and probably not even himself with posting in the forums.

as we never saw any posts from him, I doubt he is active on the forums.

part of the people just don't use them, and it doesn't need to be bad. in an other very well known manager game for example, I don't go in the forums myself, and still have fun with the game.
I don't vote there, but I can imagine I could have...

But hey, let's hope he does read and answers it.

about Narcisse. He told us he's on holidays and it might be difficult to answer. Even though he is out of the running, he might still want to answer the questions, it might be good to know for the future...

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
191289.5 in reply to 191289.2
Date: 7/30/2011 6:40:42 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I apologize again for being late :)

Here is my answer to your questions

1: why aren't you running in your own country?

I started to be NT France coach since the season 5. I made it 3 times, who represent 6 seasons :)
I think it's enough, and in France, many people are available to be good NT coaches. It's time for me to leave the job ;)

2: why run in Belgium?

Reason is simple, half of my family are Belgians, and the family of my wife live in Belgium.
I live in Lille, near to you, and i spend many time in your country ;)

3: which people will you work with to decide/follow up players, and choose tactics?

Anyone who wants to help the country.. I won't told you before the results, then anyone can join ^^

4: what is your goal for the belgium NT?

Semi-finals in Euro Championish, and being qualified for the WC.

Also i know some people theres are afraid to vote for a "foreign " player.. But even if i live in France, i'm really interested by Belgium Community. I don't care if you are Wallon.. Flamand or others things like that. It's just a game and i want to see people enjoying playing it :)

Last edited by Narcisse at 7/30/2011 6:42:30 AM

This Post:
191289.6 in reply to 191289.5
Date: 7/30/2011 8:31:40 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Don't bother the single vote for that italian guy!!!

there are enough smart people in the belgian community to vote for a belgian, experienced manager!!!!

you still have my vote!!!!

go go belgium!!!

This Post:
191289.7 in reply to 191289.6
Date: 7/30/2011 9:01:30 AM
Obira Dragons
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Obira Dragons II
Revo is my choise !