Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 10/26/2011 12:39:19 PM
Brigada Diverse
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
All-Starters
Been thinking about this for the last couple of days so to put it as simple as i can.
It seems to me that even if the purpose of the working economic system common knowledge,to much money is going out of teams and to few in.This is probably a problem that has arise a few times already as i seen many posts around but couldn't find something like this.
This is about transfer fees, as i see it teams pay fees for players sold from one team to another but only the team that sells the player pays but not to the other team but to the game engine so this to me seems like normal tax fees.
Taxes are supposed to be payed by both teams as in real life.You would say the buyer is paying the tax also but actually he pays the untaxed price because his is paying the market value of the player and not the transfer fee tax on top of the actual deal price.Separating this in two half will still make the buyers/sellers that do a lot trading think twice when transferring a player because his is paying taxes on both sides.
On the other hand i would like to see, let's say players that are on the transfer list from bot teams/ free agent giving back 10-15% to the team that bought them because they shouldn't be taxed the same seeing that they don't belong to any team and all the money from this transfer goes back in the game engine and becoming a signing bonus + tax.At least give him a boast in training or at least game shape.
There would be an idea about taxing regions differently but this is just for the sake of making teams have more national players in there roster.
Again i understand the means of this system to balance the teams but i think there is still room to improve it.

Poll:  Does this seem right to you?

Yes
No
Some other way

This Post:
199469.2 in reply to 199469.1
Date: 10/26/2011 2:13:24 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Does what seem right? Does the current system seem right or does your proposed system seem right???

This Post:
199469.3 in reply to 199469.1
Date: 10/26/2011 2:30:14 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
It seems to me that even if the purpose of the working economic system common knowledge,to much money is going out of teams and to few in

to handle this the BB makes the salarys dynamical, and i think they find a good balance.

Especially the free agent part will crush the market when they get generally 10% cheaper then comparable players from normal owners. Also you want to have less money go out of the system, and the biggest amount loosing then a buying free agent and salarys ;)

Last edited by CrazyEye at 10/26/2011 2:30:23 PM

This Post:
199469.4 in reply to 199469.2
Date: 10/26/2011 5:48:04 PM
Brigada Diverse
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
All-Starters
The poll is about my suggestions.:)

This Post:
199469.5 in reply to 199469.3
Date: 10/26/2011 6:00:23 PM
Brigada Diverse
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
All-Starters
[qEspecially the free agent part will crush the market when they get generally 10% cheaper then comparable players from normal owners. Also you want to have less money go out of the system, and the biggest amount loosing then a buying free agent and salarys ;)

My point exactly you don't have players that are 10% cheaper you have 90% of taxes or money going out because this amount will not go back to a team so that it generates even more transfer possibilities but simply going out of the system.
As i see it this could make the free agents transfer fees become more in tune with the players sold by the active teams so that this will compensate for the 10-15% because this will return to the winning bid but after the auction has ended.

The point is not that the market will crush is actuary the opposite outcome, there will be a higher interest in free agents witch will make the teams sell the players with the starting prince somewhere closer to their real value.

Last edited by LA-macabroo at 10/26/2011 6:03:17 PM

This Post:
199469.6 in reply to 199469.5
Date: 10/26/2011 6:06:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
My point exactly you don't have players that are 10% cheaper you have 90% of taxes or money going out because this amount will not go back to a team so that it generates even more transfer possibilities but simply going out of the system.

when i think a player is worth is 500k for me, and i get ten percent of the bidding money back i would bid to 550k and be happy to spend 5 k less cause i have trouble to round such stuff exactly.

But now we have a free agent who start with a fair or high price, and now get intresting again i buy him and instead of 485k to a team there goes 450k into the nirvana ;)

Ok maybe when you are out of fund and can not spend all your money on him, it make an difference but honestly how you would react in a buissness when someone say this cost 300$ but i reduce the price for you for ten bucks. So you take all your money out of the pocket and it is 290$ and he won't sell it to you ;)