BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Supporters support of this game

Supporters support of this game (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
201522.2 in reply to 201522.1
Date: 11/5/2011 9:02:33 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Im willing to buy supporter but I really don't want to pay $40 I was wondering if BB is or if they can have like a Christmas sale which is like 30% or 40% off. I really want to try out supporter.

This Post:
201522.3 in reply to 201522.1
Date: 11/6/2011 1:59:39 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
]This is an official support of supporters who are unhappy with the recent delays & problems with the site but they think the only way to prevent these kind of problems is to have more payed supporters.
Right now we have a thread by Kozlik4 & there are some supporters over there who are protesting because of recent problems with the site.
I personally think that the problem is there because Buzzer Beater currently has a very few percentage of its users as payed supporters.
They simply don`t have enough resources to keep the site working properly & if there are more supporters then we are going to have less problems
].
As an LA I don`t have to pay for my supporter but believe it or not right now I am a payed supporter & when its finished I am going to pay for another person`s supporter in my community in order to support the game I love.
If you like this game as I do and you don`t want to see problems & crashes then you can be a supporter of this game by just 11 cents per day.

Unlike the other topic people are welcome here to share their opinions & to support or to disagree with me.

I see you don't read the forums really often. The BB's invested some money from the supporters signing new developers. One of this developer did an awfull job and caused some bugs(or at least that was the official version).

So please next time you open a thread, don't blame the community.

This Post:
201522.4 in reply to 201522.2
Date: 11/6/2011 3:59:02 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I really want to try out supporter.

There is also the 3-month package that is great for trying the Supporter out.

This Post:
201522.5 in reply to 201522.3
Date: 11/6/2011 6:03:45 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
So please next time you open a thread, don't blame the community.

This.

Seriously, I can't understand Sahand's faulty logic.

This is the first season with such big problems, and supporters haven't massively decreased in the last seasons, so the equation: "number of supporters = index of quality" is simply so wrong.

Though, I will buy a supporter package only when some features will be implemented (but this is not the topic where to discuss this). I don't really care about these bugs, I work in IT and I know how hard is to fix things... moreover how hard is fixing things when that is not your full-time job.

But please, please... don't say that bugs are users' fault because they don't support this game... this game has been supported till now, and the bugs came out of nowhere... it's not the lack of support(er) the problem here.

This Post:
201522.6 in reply to 201522.5
Date: 11/6/2011 11:25:44 AM
Totwart
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Furabolos
I don't think we should start a competition with two threads opened where the topic will end being the same, so let's get all together here: (201393.1)
Global forum is public, so if a topic is opened here it's expected that some users could disagree in the same thread, no need to have two