BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > major help

major help (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 3/26/2008 1:13:51 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I am a newbie, and I am not even sure if this post is posted in the right forum. If i posted this in a wrong forum , please direct me to the correct one to ask, but I need some major help to be able to play this game, ... please help me out with a few things:

_ Anyone have a newbie guide in trainning and tactic?
_ Requirements for each position to be at their best
_ Can't help me with the 2 above? atleast anyone have a guide how the trainning in here work? are they familar to hattrick.org?

If you are kind enought, please help me out, it would be wonderful if one of the pro can add me in MSN luannguyen2k@hotmail.com and teach me the basic of this game.... thanks

This Post:
21091.2 in reply to 21091.1
Date: 3/26/2008 1:28:22 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
have you considered reading the rules section? that would be a logical place to start! also there is a Help forum as well...

i imagine you also have a tutorial to go through on the news page which helps familiarize you with the different parts of the game.

sorry if this sounds blunt but it is amazing how many people come and ask for help when most of the answers are staring them in the face!

good luck!

This Post:
21091.3 in reply to 21091.1
Date: 3/26/2008 2:08:07 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Superfly is right. Most people here are willing to help, but it's up to you to take the first steps. Read the rules a few times and check the help forum. These may not answer all your questions, and if they do not, feel free to ask specific questions in the help forum.

Good luck, and welcome!
HELP forum link (http://www.buzzerbeater.org/BBWeb/help.aspx)
/closed

Last edited by ZyZla at 3/26/2008 10:36:17 AM